biggunSC is offline New Member

HRT/TRT program question and results so far

I began my program Sept 1 07 and now in my 5th month. Beginning Lab tests: Testosterone 1.10ng/mL, IGF-1 127ng/mL, so I was put on Omnitrope 5.8mg/vial and dilute with 3ml bacteriostatic water. At .10iu's 5 shots a week two days off for the month this yeilds 25 shots . My first question is at .10iu based on the HGH amount in the vial that works out to 15.66iu to the vial when I dilute with the water of 3ml/300iu that works out to be 300iu/15.66iu = 19.157088 I don't think I'm getting a full 1iu of HGH in the amount of .10iu per shot the Doctor perscribed what does the forum think?

Also I am taking Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml once every two weeks at 1.6cc/320mgs I also have to take HCG at 10,000usp diluted with 3ml/300iu of the bacteriostatic water to yeild a shot of .30iu on the 11,12 and 13th day of the test cycle nothing on the 14th day and start the cycle over again on the 15th day. Should I increase to test or does this sound ok?

When I started using a ormatron electronic calipers, I was at 26% body fat and 205pds. I'm 5'10" 43yo. At week 6 24.1% BF and weight went to 213pds. Week 12 22.3% BF and weight went to 222pds. Week 18 18.6% BF and stayed at 222pds. I feel I am losing BF and gaining muscle mass and strength has increased dramaticaly, I'm on a 6 month program which ends Feb 29 my bithday BTW, and I'm scheduled to fly to Florida on March 6th for follow-up bloodwork the Doctor wants me completely off everything for one week before bloodwork and I guess I start the whole process over again. I hope! Also I take my shots at 10 to 11pm I understand that the process to create GF1 in liver takes 4-5 hours, I go to sleep 2-3am get up at 11am. At my age 43 is this time cycle for my shots of HGH OK?

I have not felt this GREAT in 15 to 20 years and hope to continue for the rest of my life. I have no problems with libido and still producing plenty of semen and testes still full with minimal srinkage. I will post up some pictures of before the program and when I end the first 6 months.
    Last edited by biggunSC; 01-15-2008 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Additional information

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    man...huge congrats....i'm sure you worked hard for those results....i couldn't be more happy for you bro

wish i could advise on the hgh but never been so lucky and don't think any increase in test is necessary, imo

lacey231 is offline Junior Member
    Congrats bro.

What reference range are you using for IGF-1 btw?

I've had 2 different reference ranges from different labs, and was wondering if it was low.

IGF-1 143 reference range. 115 - 307
    IGF-1 230 reference range. 131-780

biggunSC is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lacey231 View Post
    Congrats bro.

What reference range are you using for IGF-1 btw?

I've had 2 different reference ranges from different labs, and was wondering if it was low.

IGF-1 143 reference range. 115 - 307
    IGF-1 230 reference range. 131-780
    101 - 267 range

1pete is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunSC View Post
    I began my program Sept 1 07 and now in my 5th month. Beginning Lab tests: Testosterone 1.10ng/mL, IGF-1 127ng/mL, so I was put on Omnitrope 5.8mg/vial and dilute with 3ml bacteriostatic water. At .10iu's 5 shots a week two days off for the month this yeilds 25 shots . My first question is at .10iu based on the HGH amount in the vial that works out to 15.66iu to the vial when I dilute with the water of 3ml/300iu that works out to be 300iu/15.66iu = 19.157088 I don't think I'm getting a full 1iu of HGH in the amount of .10iu per shot the Doctor perscribed what does the forum think?

Also I am taking Testosterone Enanthate 200mg/ml once every two weeks at 1.6cc/320mgs I also have to take HCG at 10,000usp diluted with 3ml/300iu of the bacteriostatic water to yeild a shot of .30iu on the 11,12 and 13th day of the test cycle nothing on the 14th day and start the cycle over again on the 15th day. Should I increase to test or does this sound ok?

When I started using a ormatron electronic calipers, I was at 26% body fat and 205pds. I'm 5'10" 43yo. At week 6 24.1% BF and weight went to 213pds. Week 12 22.3% BF and weight went to 222pds. Week 18 18.6% BF and stayed at 222pds. I feel I am losing BF and gaining muscle mass and strength has increased dramaticaly, I'm on a 6 month program which ends Feb 29 my bithday BTW, and I'm scheduled to fly to Florida on March 6th for follow-up bloodwork the Doctor wants me completely off everything for one week before bloodwork and I guess I start the whole process over again. I hope! Also I take my shots at 10 to 11pm I understand that the process to create GF1 in liver takes 4-5 hours, I go to sleep 2-3am get up at 11am. At my age 43 is this time cycle for my shots of HGH OK?

I have not felt this GREAT in 15 to 20 years and hope to continue for the rest of my life. I have no problems with libido and still producing plenty of semen and testes still full with minimal srinkage. I will post up some pictures of before the program and when I end the first 6 months.
    Biggun

Nice results so far. I live in Floirda and I am doing Hrt. I'm looking for another doc, and I sent you a pm but with you only having 7 posts I don't know if you can reply back. I'm not sure if you can post the doc's name in public either. I'm sure a vet or mod will let us know.

frenchy is offline Associate Member

Wow

Im from Canada... just wondering how you get doctors to prescribe?

Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    where in canada are you?

sorel_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchy View Post
    you go to a doc,, you get blood work done,, if you got low test,, they will send you to an endo,, where you two will discuss the best option for you!

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy-chris View Post
    you go to a doc,, you get blood work done,, if you got low test,, they will send you to an endo,, where you two will discuss the best option for you!
    There is some endo's around here though that don't really know what they are doing, and won't give you test even if you're at the very bottom of the normal range. I have to drive a couple hours to Burlington to go to my hrt doc because the ones around here sucked.

diesel2030 is offline Junior Member
    Biggunsc, I am on a similar program here..may be same doc.....I have been on the program a year with some decent results...I recently started omni hgh 2months ago....doin .10 5days on 2 off....I had some great results(ripped) on somatropin 2 iu/day 3years ago and I am hopin for the same..I want to crank up hgh to 2iu a day but I am payin a stiff price for it....not sure per I.U but 830 for (3) 5.8 vials...not sure how many IU that makes....not sure if .10 is really gonna help contribute to fat loss...

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    5.8 mgs of HGH works out to be just under 18iu's. (1.33 mgs= 4iu)If you are spreading this out over 25 shots regardless of how you constitute it you are under 1iu per injection.

Thread Information