sledff2 is offline New Member

Tired... To much Stane?

I am currently on first Test E cycle of 250mg 2x week. Mon morning and Thurs eve. Stane/aromasin 12.5mg/.5ml eod using oral syringe.

Quick stupid question is there extra stane in the tip of the oral syringe it sure looks like it? Am I getting to much? I load that syringe up to .5ml.

Main question is since I have been dang tired and lethargic, should I try less stane like maybe 12.5mg/E3D?

Maybe since my Estro started out low its non existent now?

Libido is still ok. But its pretty hard to get up motivation to do my workouts, and don't feel pumped about much. It will only be my fourth injection tomarow morning. I have had absolutely no soreness in my nips. Here is my stats and precycle bloodwork:

My sensitive estradiol was 11, IGF-1 172, testosterone serum 274!!! Had it checked like 14mo ago and it was 438... F*&%ing 2 diff doctors say im fine because I look like I am in good shape muscular and can grow a beard and that I am reading into the LowT hype... free test 8.82, % of free test 3.22, prostate .7, tsh 2.200, thyroxine 7.8, t3 uptake 41, free thyroxine index 3.2, cholesterol hdl 83 ldl 23. Not sure what ast is but it was 74 and alt was 43.

185lb
    5'10"
    30y/o
    15-16%

I have busted my nutz with grappling, diet, lifting, and cardio to be where I am. My lifts aren't super high right now as I don't want to bulk but maintain strength and lose another 5 of fat. So I have been doing circuit style lifting. I also have been staying strong while I am grappling.

Diet is perfect but lower calories 2200-2500 due to upcoming mma fight at 170lb in a month.

Havn't done on cycle bloodwork yet because I thought it seems a little soon because I thought it takes a while for hormone changes to regulate.

Thoughts?

Also I had my blood drawn at 8am and after fasting for 14hrs.

Anyone?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Your E2 is likely too high.

Read this thread and pay particular attention to the link in Red at the end. JimmyInk'dUp has written a piece on this as well, and offers a slightly different perspective.

*Aromasin (Exemestane) vs Arimidex (Anastrozole) Unraveled*

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...nraveled*.html

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Sled, if you have the stane from arr, I think you may be using way to much. It's been 8 months but Don't remember using .5 ml for 12.5 mg. I think it was somewhere around the .2 1/2-.3 mark. I could be wrong not home right now but I would double check.

12.5mg of Aromasin EOD, or worse - E3D, is IMHO having no significant impact on your estrogen. I would venture a guess that because you are administering 500mg of Test each wk that your estrogen levels have risen and are now causing issues with little to no restrictions from a properly administered AI.

This is my opinion based upon clinical data along with your bloodwork and cycle protocol.

So would you recommend 12.5 ed like the article says? Try it for a couple weeks then have bw done?

Quote Originally Posted by sledff2 View Post
    So would you recommend 12.5 ed like the article says? Try it for a couple weeks then have bw done?
    Yes i would.

And please return to this thread and post your results for us to see. That would be very helpful. Thanks.

Cool thanks Micky will do.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Agreed with mick!

Thread Information