Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	143074

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ForumRunner_20130818_182434.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	143075

Joseph956 is offline Associate Member
    So i talked to my dr about my hematocrit levels possibly bring high because of my test use and i asked her about trying out hgh to lose weight. She wanted a full panel done... after speaking with my PA my hematocrit according to her was not high enough for a therapeutic draw *sigh..
    When i mentioned the hgh she asked why i wanted to complicate everything by adding that to the mix... *bigger sigh...

I'm thinking my last bet is going to find an anti aging clinic and take it from there. I understand that i need to show more effort when it comes to controlling my diet and working out regularly but am i wrong to ask for a little help?

This was a day before my weekly injection, 3 days after reading from my uro last time was 700+.. Free was also above range.

Any comments on my bw??

Sorry went back and read a post i made about my high free t and mentioned hematocrit concerns and it looks like I'm good until 55%..

That 51% was after dropping the hcg for a month while i was waiting for my order.. Now I'm back on it so I'm sure it'll raise to the 55% sooner. Either way i think perhaps I'll revisit my level next month.

Still would like some feedback on the rest of my levels. Thanks!

TestingMe is offline Associate Member
    How are you feeling?

My Hematocrit levels were around 55 and I felt like crap..but other levels were out of wack as well. You can read my sad thread about it to find out more..lol.

I'd consider donating blood if you are inclined..It's a good deed and will also help you bring the levels down very fast.

Normal for me for years was around 45...

From all that I have read, thick blood is just about all bad on every level..

But...I'm new at paying attention, so what do I know?

Oh, btw, a ^&%$ CARDIOLOGIST who I went to see because of how bad I was feeling didn't prescribe a phlebotomy when I was feeling like hell. Instead he didn't look at the blood test results and gave me blood pressure and other heart meds that made me feel worse....so I wouldn't expect most doctors to prescribe one..
    Last edited by TestingMe; 08-19-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Oh, and there's this...

Let me google that for you
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bloodwork, input please?-imgres.jpeg  
    Last edited by TestingMe; 08-18-2013 at 11:56 PM.

Well I'm feeling okay nothing stellar but i thought about checking levels because a few times throughout the day I'll randomly have shallow breathing.

I'm far from being in shape though and the Texas heat has been killer this summer plus i do have sleep apnea so i think i just need to buckle down and lose this weight which is why i wanted hgh... idk just a little confused here guys, i know what i want just lose sight of my goals sometimes...

Joseph956,

You say you feel just OK and get short of breath during the day.
    The shortness of breath is probably a result of your thick blood.
    Feeling just OK and not stellar is probably a function of both your high estrogen and your thick blood.

You may want to lower your test dose. Over time this will lower your estrogen and thin out your blood. Donating blood now is also advisable but I realize it is against your religion. I wouldn't be afraid to titrate lower because your free test level is great.

You also should get serious with your dieting and exercising. Diet and exercise is how one loses weight. HGH alone will not accomplish it.
    Losing weight would also lower your estrogen.
    TestingMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph956 View Post
    Well I'm feeling okay nothing stellar but i thought about checking levels because a few times throughout the day I'll randomly have shallow breathing.

I'm far from being in shape though and the Texas heat has been killer this summer plus i do have sleep apnea so i think i just need to buckle down and lose this weight which is why i wanted hgh... idk just a little confused here guys, i know what i want just lose sight of my goals sometimes...
    I'll back off after this post and don't want to overstate it but I felt very much the same as you when I went to a cardiologist complaining of shallow breathing and heat sensitivity. He ordered the blood tests, didn't look closely at them and prescribed medication for blood pressure (which had mysteriously gone up).

I strongly suggest you donate blood as well as carefully consider your dosing to avoid having to adjust via blood donation in the future.

I'd wager to guess if you donate blood you will feel significantly better very quickly.

I know I'm being strong about my opinion but after having gone the same way as you and saying much the same things and finally learning it could not only have been avoided by correcting dosage and brought quickly under control by donating blood, the additional health risks with 'thick' blood are increased risk of heart attack, stroke, heart failure, cirrhosis of the liver, high blood pressure, fatigue and in the event of cancer being present, well leave it to say cancer thrives with the additional Red blood cells.

What's your goal? The above side effects of high levels that are easily brought under control
    might get in the way.

I wish I had paid attention when I had pretty much the same complaints you do.
    Last edited by TestingMe; 08-19-2013 at 08:22 AM.

As Deadlifting dog said that by reducing your dose and lowering your estrogen your blood will thin out in time. If you are against donating blood, I would be doing those things at the minimum as well as to make sure you are drinking tons of water. Also I would take a baby aspirin or a whole one maybe, until it sorts out.

Seems that red blood cells live for 120 days and if you do the above with the lower dose it probably would sort out eventually.

But for last time, if you can get yourself to donate blood, my money is you posting that you feel much better hours later as well as the next day..

Nuff said...and good luck.

Thanks for the great advice as always guys! I think i am going to reduce my dose to .40mg and go from there.

I do wish i could donate blood but i would feel terrible due to my conscience bothering me afterwards. I can only hope that my doc will allow the phlebotomy for now.

I know i need to be more dedicated to losing this weight and getting into the gym more religiously I've just heard so many good things about hgh and fat loss but perhaps I'm not ready.. I'll have to revisit that question.

I had heard about grapefruit but i take .5mg lexapro daily and i know it will mess with it. Might have to try eating one with dinner and see how that goes.

My goal is to lose weight and gain muscle like everyone else to look like I'm in my 20's again..

good luck..remember to drink a ton of water a day..that helps a lot.

Dr signed my order and wants my hemoglobin level down to 11%... I guess that's safe?

Let's see how it goes tomorrow!

Thread Information