Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Low FreeT and FSH after 1.5 years clean - Blood test

Creative_5 is offline New Member

Low FreeT and FSH after 1.5 years clean - Blood test

First of all sorry for my bad english.
    Im 25 years old.I have 4 or 5 cycles and most of them was Test P with stromba and once test P with tren A.Test with trea A was the third cycle and have high prolactine after that.I recovered with bromocriptine.
    The last cycle was before Year and a half and was Test Propionate 100mg EOD for 4-5 weeks.PCt after that was same as every my pct - Clomid 5 days x 100 mg than 10-15d/50mg.After that all is different.Have periods that everything seems to be normal than after that i feel that my Testosterone is too low.Before 3 months i went to blood test and results was High Estrogen and Low LH and Low Testosterone .I took half pill Aromasin EOD for 10 days and after that everything was Perfect but only for 1-2 weeks.After that the thing was even worse.Naturally i have high estrogen and before steroids i was feel perfect but now i regret.I dont have spontaneos erection like before and feel very lazy.Before i couldnt sleep more than 8 hours never.Now when i dont have alarm sometimes i sleep 9 hours and feel very sleepy after that.Results from first blood test before 3 months:
    Testosterone - 4.62 ng/ml - Normal is 2.41-8.27 ; Estogen 50.02 pg/ml - Normal is maximum 39 ; LH- 3,31 mIU/ml - Normal is 1.5-9.3

Now i have more advanced blood test with more hormones.Estrogen now is not that high but my FSH and FreeT is too Low.I think my total Test would be high too.
    This is my results from now:

Low FreeT and FSH after 1.5 years clean - Blood test-761fdbc08825b861.jpg

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, this is something you should be ready for when cycling at young age. When you body was still synchronizing all you hormones, you shut down your natural testosterone production, now your body can get back to the previous state. Happens a lot when cycling before 25.

Sorry, there not many solutions except wait, and see if sorts its self out, or go into TRT.

What i supposed to do ? Waiting is not my only option i think.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you try going to a endocrinologist with a 470 ng/dl test, he most likely dismiss it, so it will be a struggle with doctors or self medicate.

Try using some AI to lower e2, and try to live a healthy lifestyle, no drugs, alcohol, plenty of sports and outdoors sunlight. Start supplementing vit d and zinc, zinc has some anti estrogen properties.

Next bloodwork see how your thyroid is going, free T3, free T4 and TSH.
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    If you try going to a endocrinologist with a 470 ng/dl test, he most likely dismiss it, so it will be a struggle with doctors or self medicate.

Try using some AI to lower e2, and try to live a healthy lifestyle, no drugs, alcohol, plenty of sports and outdoors sunlight. Start supplementing vit d and zinc, zinc has some anti estrogen properties.

Next bloodwork see how your thyroid is going, free T3, free T4 and TSH.
    Thanks you.I will go with your advice.I readed a lot for reducing SHBG and increase T and free T but dont know what is true.
    -Boron is in the top in most articles
    -Drop fat
    -Vitamin D,Zinc and Magnesium
    -D-AA with low dose aromasin .

You have not run a full PCT with both Nolvadex and Clomid? They do different things and work synergistically.

I forget it but i think only clomid was my last PCT

Thread Information