Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: is it allowed to talk a bout where to get hcg? I am noob and need sources

puffy16 is offline Junior Member

is it allowed to talk a bout where to get hcg? I am noob and need sources

If it is, maybe someone can PM me safe and reliable place to order. Thank you and sorry if not allowed.

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    I have also wondered about that. There is a pin saying you can't reveal sources yet people post about stuff they've bought "via the forum". How did they do that?
    It's a shame you can't discuss it because if you take something that absolutely works, are trusted within this community and you can share that source that is good for safety reasons. Nobody wants to inject rat poison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by EDCG19; 07-09-2017 at 10:13 AM.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    "I know this is against the rules I agreed to but I'm going to do it anyway"

Wondering how long til you post that someone ripped you off via a PM from this board. Sadly some scammers do stalk these pages so be careful.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    I have also wondered about that. There is a pin saying you can't reveal sources yet people post about stuff they've bought "via the forum". How did they do that?
    It's a shame you can't discuss it because if you take something that absolutely works, are trusted within this community and you can share that source that is good for safety reasons. Nobody wants to inject rat poison.
    I believe the forum is sponsored by folks who would love to sell you gear. The link at the top of the page is pretty prominent. I'm think the rule exists because they don't want to be promoting their competition. Given the valuable information shared here, I'm happy to play by their rules since they are footing the bill. Best to keep source discussions in PM.
    almostgone likes this.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    I believe the forum is sponsored by folks who would love to sell you gear. The link at the top of the page is pretty prominent. I'm think the rule exists because they don't want to be promoting their competition. Given the valuable information shared here, I'm happy to play by their rules since they are footing the bill. Best to keep source discussions in PM.
    Unfortunately they don't appear to sell any of the other things we need like Arimidex or extemane.

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member
    Which country are you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

testytesty is offline New Member
    So true man

MILKMAN73 is offline New Member
    Dude, there is a reason this isn't allowed! Scammers follow posts like this and waste no time. I'm sure all of you have been inboxed with offers, each one "100% legit." :/

Thread Information