Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Storing Testosterone Enanthate

  1. #1
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    550

    Storing Testosterone Enanthate

    Hello guys, i'm on TRT from a week and i'm using Test E 100mg E4-5D. The problem is i get it from a pharmacy in a 250mg vial. Being i have to use just 100mg per shot, the remaning amount should be throw away because the vial has a glass cap that i break to use. This is a waste, because i should use the remaning amount for another shot instead to wasting it ( and money ).

    To overcome this problem i did in this way. When i open the vial, i fill 2 sterile syringes and needles; one i use immediately for my shot, and store the other one, with the cap on needle in fridge, covered with a tissue paper; when i will use it for next shot, i will remove the needle and use a new sterile one and i will inject it.

    Now i wonder, could this whole process lead to issues and dangerous contamination of the solution ? Refrigerating the Test E solution for 4-5 days in a sterile syringe with sterile needle with cap on, in tissue paper, could alter the solution in any manner ?

    I don't wanna waste the product...
    Last edited by Slacker78; 12-15-2017 at 08:39 AM.

  2. #2
    bizzarro's Avatar
    bizzarro is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gyno pls go
    Posts
    3,445
    I guess you mean Bayer Tviron amps, not vials. I've preloaded syringes and stored them in the closet for weeks and never had an issue. Just swap the needle before using.

  3. #3
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I guess you mean Bayer Tviron amps, not vials. I've preloaded syringes and stored them in the closet for weeks and never had an issue. Just swap the needle before using.
    Yes Bizzaro, is Testoviron 250mg amps, sorry. Ok, perfect. Is it useful/dangerous store it in fridge or could i avoid it ?

  4. #4
    bizzarro's Avatar
    bizzarro is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gyno pls go
    Posts
    3,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Yes Bizzaro, is Testoviron 250mg amps, sorry. Ok, perfect. Is it useful/dangerous store it in fridge or could i avoid it ?
    I doubt it makes any difference with the relatively short interval your implementing, I even preload slins with B12 amps (dobetin 5000) these are water based so it's kind of stupid yet never had a problem.

    It's not dangerous either just let the oil return to room temp before using.

  5. #5
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    I doubt it makes any difference with the relatively short interval your implementing, I even preload slins with B12 amps (dobetin 5000) these are water based so it's kind of stupid yet never had a problem.

    It's not dangerous either just let the oil return to room temp before using.
    Ok, perfect. I also use Dobetin but 1000. I do 1000 mcg/w. Do you 5000mcg/w ? Isn't too much ? As far as i know oil based it's not advisable to mix with water based... but it could be a legend, because they do not really mix each other so it shouldn't be a problem.

  6. #6
    bizzarro's Avatar
    bizzarro is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gyno pls go
    Posts
    3,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Ok, perfect. I also use Dobetin but 1000. I do 1000 mcg/w. Do you 5000mcg/w ? Isn't too much ? As far as i know oil based it's not advisable to mix with water based... but it could be a legend, because they do not really mix each other so it shouldn't be a problem.
    Nope I split the 5000 into four pins, and pin each weekly. That does for me otherwise I develop deficiency with mild anemia (hgb <13). I pin B12 subq, but it stings a bit.

    A couple packs last me year round, as cheap as 16 eur...

  7. #7
    Youthful55guy is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Hello guys, i'm on TRT from a week and i'm using Test E 100mg E4-5D. The problem is i get it from a pharmacy in a 250mg vial. Being i have to use just 100mg per shot, the remaning amount should be throw away because the vial has a glass cap that i break to use. This is a waste, because i should use the remaning amount for another shot instead to wasting it ( and money ).

    To overcome this problem i did in this way. When i open the vial, i fill 2 sterile syringes and needles; one i use immediately for my shot, and store the other one, with the cap on needle in fridge, covered with a tissue paper; when i will use it for next shot, i will remove the needle and use a new sterile one and i will inject it.

    Now i wonder, could this whole process lead to issues and dangerous contamination of the solution ? Refrigerating the Test E solution for 4-5 days in a sterile syringe with sterile needle with cap on, in tissue paper, could alter the solution in any manner ?

    I don't wanna waste the product...
    You should be fine. Do you happen to know it the T contains a preservative. Most products in reusable glass injection vials do contain it, but I'm not sure about products sold in one-time use amps. My guess is that it does not, sine it is designed for one-time use. No matter, If you draw it up into the syringes in a clean manner and cap them, they should be fine for 4-5 days. I would not refrigerate them, as this may change the characteristics of the oil. Many oils separate under refrigeration. Store the syringes in a clean, dry area (e.g., a dedicated box). I've kept preserved T in injection syringes for several weeks while traveling and had no problems.

    Oh, I highly recommend that you swab down the amp with alcohol before breaking it open. Also disinfect your hands before the procedure too.

    Another recommendation might be to find some clean sterile reusable glass injection vials (readily available via the internet in the USA) and emptying several Amps into it at one time. Then fill your syringes when you need them from the injection vial. This is how I handle my HCG when it comes in Amps.

  8. #8
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    550
    Ok, thank you so much guys !

  9. #9
    1moreset024 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    89
    Do not store testosterone in the refrigerator Sure Fire way to make it crash not that it will hurt it all the way but then you're left with the crashed vial of test that's going to be hard to get back into solution room temperature is the way to go with all anabolic steroids

  10. #10
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    550
    Youthful55guy, i've seen that my Test E amps, contains benzyl benzoate as excipient.

    This compound is usually used to treat scabies and others diseases as stand alone drug. I think this could have bacterio-static properties as it's derived from benzyl alcohol....

    Note that i've bought a pure benzyl alcohol 100ml solution... i use it at 1% in sterile saline solution, when i reconstitute HCG . I wonder if it could be used in oil based Testosterone compound at same percentage....
    Last edited by Slacker78; 12-16-2017 at 09:20 AM.

  11. #11
    Youthful55guy is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    444
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker78 View Post
    Youthful55guy, i've seen that my Test E amps, contains benzyl benzoate as excipient.

    This compound is usually used to treat scabies and others diseases as stand alone drug. I think this could have bacterio-static properties as it's derived from benzyl alcohol....

    Note that i've bought a pure benzyl alcohol 100ml solution... i use it at 1% in sterile saline solution, when i reconstitute HCG. I wonder if it could be used in oil based Testosterone compound at same percentage....
    Since your T-eth amps already are preserved with benzyl benzoate, I wouldn't suggest adding any more. It has been reported to be associated with injection site side-effects and in extreme cases allergic anaphylactic shock. You should have no problems with either storing the excess from the amp in sterile syringes that are tightly capped and/or consolidation of the amps into a single reusable sterile injection vial. Either method should be fine.

    Here's an interesting excerpt I found pocking around on the internet for benzyl benzoate:

    Benzyl benzoate is an organic compound (formula C6H5CH2O2CC6H5) that can be used for both medical and non-medical purposes. As a medicine, Benzyl benzoate is used to treat human scabies and lice, and is among the ingredients of asthma and whooping cough medications. For testosterone -replacement medications that are used to treat hypogonadism, Benzyl benzoate is also used as an excipient for long-term stabilization, as a bulking agent, or to facilitate drug absorption.

    In veterinary hospitals, benzyl benzoate is used as a topical treatment of ticks and mites. It’s also commonly found in mosquito repellants.

    It works on scabies, lice, ticks, and mites by getting absorbed by them and then destroying their nervous systems.

    In the perfume industry, Benzyl benzoate is used as a fixative, dye carrier, and solvent for cellulose derivatives.

    Benzyl benzoate is available without a prescription.

  12. #12
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by Youthful55guy View Post
    Since your T-eth amps already are preserved with benzyl benzoate, I wouldn't suggest adding any more. It has been reported to be associated with injection site side-effects and in extreme cases allergic anaphylactic shock. You should have no problems with either storing the excess from the amp in sterile syringes that are tightly capped and/or consolidation of the amps into a single reusable sterile injection vial. Either method should be fine.

    Here's an interesting excerpt I found pocking around on the internet for benzyl benzoate:

    Benzyl benzoate is an organic compound (formula C6H5CH2O2CC6H5) that can be used for both medical and non-medical purposes. As a medicine, Benzyl benzoate is used to treat human scabies and lice, and is among the ingredients of asthma and whooping cough medications. For testosterone -replacement medications that are used to treat hypogonadism, Benzyl benzoate is also used as an excipient for long-term stabilization, as a bulking agent, or to facilitate drug absorption.

    In veterinary hospitals, benzyl benzoate is used as a topical treatment of ticks and mites. It’s also commonly found in mosquito repellants.

    It works on scabies, lice, ticks, and mites by getting absorbed by them and then destroying their nervous systems.

    In the perfume industry, Benzyl benzoate is used as a fixative, dye carrier, and solvent for cellulose derivatives.

    Benzyl benzoate is available without a prescription.
    Good! So my test E amps already have a bacterio-static agent. That's perfect. In the case it wasn't so, as general rule, is it possible to add a benzyl alcohol to an AAS oil based solution ? Just for information.

  13. #13
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,104
    I've been pre-loading syringes and storing them for later use for years now and never had an issue.
    especially when I'm running short esters and suspensions where I need to inject daily, I don't want to take the time to have to draw out from the vial every day , so I preload a bunch of syringes so they are ready to go when I need them.

    the only issue would be long term storage (months) . The BA can deteriorate the rubber stopper in the syringe . also don't store it in the fridge, needs to be room temp

  14. #14
    Slacker78's Avatar
    Slacker78 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Italy, Messina
    Posts
    550
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I've been pre-loading syringes and storing them for later use for years now and never had an issue.
    especially when I'm running short esters and suspensions where I need to inject daily, I don't want to take the time to have to draw out from the vial every day , so I preload a bunch of syringes so they are ready to go when I need them.

    the only issue would be long term storage (months) . The BA can deteriorate the rubber stopper in the syringe . also don't store it in the fridge, needs to be room temp
    Yes, i think this is the best practice. Thank you GearHeaded

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •