mac34 is offline Junior Member

Switching to delt injections and cough - could be related?

About 3 weeks ago I have been quite sick, I had a flu. I have been well for a long time now, but I still cough sometimes. Which is a bit strange, because otherwise I'm good. Doctor told me it's normal to cough even 3 months after illness, but it's quite strange for me.

At the same time for a month or 2 I switched from quads injections to injecting in lateral and rear delts. I inject 10ml (cypionate ) every 2 days and rotate the 4 areas. I always aspirate and wait 30 seconds to pull the needle.

Is there are chance I could have oil in my lungs (due that there are more blood vessels in delts than quads)? It's not like I cough after injection, or it isn't anything like tren cough. It's just a regular cough - or a wet cough. Sometimes feels like I have too much liquid or whatever in my throat which affects my voice and need to cough it out. English's not my first language but I guess you know what I mean.

I hope I'm overthinking. I know I have reduced immunity compared to my low T days, so maybe that's one reason the cough persists after flu. I would be curious to hear what you guys think about it.

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mac34 View Post
    About 3 weeks ago I have been quite sick, I had a flu. I have been well for a long time now, but I still cough sometimes. Which is a bit strange, because otherwise I'm good. Doctor told me it's normal to cough even 3 months after illness, but it's quite strange for me.

I hope I'm overthinking. I know I have reduced immunity compared to my low T days, so maybe that's one reason the cough persists after flu. I would be curious to hear what you guys think about it.
    Most likely over thinking this. Coughs often persist for many months after a flu or bronchitis. I had one that persisted for about 6 months a couple years back.

While I don't personally inject into the deltoids, it is a good place to inject if that's your desire. I doubt that has any connection to your cough.

Thanks for reassuring me. I had to make this switch because I burned 2 spots on my quads for some time. Now I like it better that way. I can do shots while standing up, not sure if that's possible with quads (maybe if you lock the knee joint).

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You say 10ml every 2 day's?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    You say 10ml every 2 day's?
    0.1ml not sure how I typed that hah

Thread Information