Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Youthful55guy

Thread: Urgent help with Oestradiol

ozraelised is offline New Member

Urgent help with Oestradiol

hey all,

I am from Australia.
    I have a massive question that really gets to me.

I notice that something is wrong with my Hormones, I could just tell I know my body very well.
    I also notice issue with erection, this is when I started using testosterone -E and Arimidex from a new supplier.

around the 12/4/19 (a week when I started to feel something is wrong) my Oestradiol was 98 pmol/L where the range is for adult males 50-150 pmol/L
    Did another test this Friday and Oestradiol is 168 pmol/L . Within two weeks in just went up.

I am taking twice a week (every 3.5 days) 0.25ml of test-e (250ml) and 0.25mg of Arimidex and HCG 0.25ml (5000iu mix in 5ml).

I really need your help especially those with lots of experience.

Thank you
    ozraelised

Youthful55guy is offline Senior Member
    What was your E level without the use of anastrozole? I ask that because if this is bogus anastrozole, an e level that is just barely out of range should not require treatment with an AI. A measurement of 168 pmol/L converts to 45.8 pg/mL. I have set my personal E2 limit at only CONSIDERING an AI when it gets above 50 pg/mL, and even then I find it very difficult to dose anastrozole without crushing my E2 too low. In my experience, low E2 is MUCH WORSE that borderline high E2. There are some that argue that you should not even consider an AI unless your E2 is way out of range (like above 70 pg/mL) and even then try alternatives such as DIM before resorting to powerful AIs.
    almostgone and RoxRunner like this.

Thread Information