rambo is offline The Lord God

How to Use Insulin and Clen to Cut

I want to preface this immediately with a proper warning. If you are not completely and totally comfortable with both Humalog and Clenbuterol , then do not, for your own sake, continue reading this. This is a dangerous idea if you aren’t able to monitor yourself well.

It breaks down like this. I had an idea, so I PM'ed einstein. He researched and posted "IM Insulin Injections" http://forums.anabolicreview.com//sh...d.php?t=100552.

The idea behind it is that the insulin peaks faster, and leaves your system quicker. Not only does it do that, but even 1.5-2 hours after injection, there are no signs of hypoglycemia. See the post for more details.

I utilized my cutting diet; UNoffical "How to Cut" thread and sample diet..., in order to set up the macronutrients for the day. The breakdown looks like this...

The overall setup is essentially designed with two time frames in mind; the AM hours all promote lypolysis, and the PM hours are devoted to replenishing stores of glycogen. This just seems like a logical extension; and to tell you the truth, somewhat exciting. Essentially, you're spending half the day burning bodyfat, and the other half building lean muscle.

Breakdown...

Lipolysis Stage-

AM cardio
    Clen
    15-40 mins later pro/fat meal

3hrs later pro/fat

Workout

Anabolic Stage

7-10 iu IM humalog
    6-7g/iu dex after 5 mins
    75g protein after 15 minutes

1.5 hrs later PPWO meal
    50g protein, 35g slow carbs

3 hrs later pro/fat

3 hrs later nightime pro/fat meal

That's pretty much it.

My results so far have been downright startling. As you know, with insulin, pumps are amazing, and some of mine have lasted me upwards of 8 hours. But keep in mind that I'm on around 90 grams of carbs a day, and I'm FULLY pumped. There is no feeling of carb deflation, I don't look flat, nothing. I ran a typical 2 week clen cycle, and averaged about 10ius of Humalog daily.

I was concerned about the GLUT-4 mechanisms having antagonistic effects using the two compounds, but after some discussion, we decided that the interference was negligible.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Sweet this some great info!

slin pwnes j00
    Last edited by Mr. Sparkle; 09-20-2005 at 01:21 PM.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Clens negative effect on Glut-4 concentrations post workout are completley counteracted by insulin . I think the whole "Clen sabataging the training adaption" is overrated anyways.

How have the results been? Post some numbers!!!

Im having trouble understanding why the insulin leaves your system faster? Is it because the muscles were glycogen depleted already?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Im having trouble understanding why the insulin leaves your system faster? Is it because the muscles were glycogen depleted already?
    Good stuff, and it's good to hear the results were what you were looking for. Just to point out what should be obvious to most, but is all to often taken for granted. Rambo had a very well-researched and well thoughout plan.......and he stuck to it. His diet (both timing and macro combos) was perfectly laid out IMO, and it was the ideal layout for insulin too. The clen simply complemented things, based on his goals.

The insulin reaches its peak faster and has a shorter total activity period, because it bypasses the process of absorption after a subQ injection.....with Humalog, this is really the rate-determining feature.....with other insulins, going IM will not have nearly the impact.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Good stuff, and it's good to hear the results were what you were looking for. Just to point out what should be obvious to most, but is all to often taken for granted. Rambo had a very well-researched and well thoughout plan.......and he stuck to it. His diet (both timing and macro combos) was perfectly laid out IMO, and it was the ideal layout for insulin too. The clen simply complemented things, based on his goals.

The insulin reaches its peak faster and has a shorter total activity period, because it bypasses the process of absorption after a subQ injection.....with Humalog, this is really the rate-determining feature.....with other insulins, going IM will not have nearly the impact.

Got you. Also, wouldn't injecting IM into the muscle that was previously worked have an even greater clearance time? Just curious?

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    How have the results been? Post some numbers!!!
    Gained 5 pounds, dropped 2% bodyfat. In two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    **** thats amazing! Good job bro!

hunkiemunkie is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I have seen it myself that this plan is working wonders on Rambo. I am a close friend and can tell you truthfully, he knows what he is doing and it is amazing what it has done for him. He's right about that pumps. I've even been noticing how pumped he's been. Listen to this man.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    so people realize exactly what this means.......assuming you're ~200lbs, that's a net of ~10lbs of LBM......during pct!

Wow thats sick!

joevette is offline Banned
    Hey einstein, I know you posted a chart earlier about IM slin injections, but I couldn't open it. Could you tell me when is the peak activity of an IM Humalog shot and how long is it active for?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    so you ran this pct..this is the exact method i have been using the last 4 weeks,10ius,clen /eca and your diet and mine appear to be the same but i am still on cycle,i had no idea that the clen got the slin in and out quicker.i have noticed though that i feel fuller during my eca weeks as compared to my clen weeks.
    btw,my bis are still pumped from yesterdays workout.i cant even bend my arm all the way up to scratch my nose...this is the 2nd week of eca..overall 10th week of clen eca cycle....2 more weeks to go..running tren ,test e and eq also.

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    so you ran this pct..this is the exact method i have been using the last 4 weeks,10ius,clen /eca and your diet and mine appear to be the same but i am still on cycle,i had no idea that the clen got the slin in and out quicker.i have noticed though that i feel fuller during my eca weeks as compared to my clen weeks.
    btw,my bis are still pumped from yesterdays workout.i cant even bend my arm all the way up to scratch my nose...this is the 2nd week of eca..overall 10th week of clen eca cycle....2 more weeks to go..running tren,test e and eq also.
    The clen doesn't speed things up (other than your BMR).....the IM vs subQ does. the clen is merely to increase BMR to "cut" while gaining LBM with slin

the peak of activity and onset of activity as well as total activity period is about 1/2 that of subQ in all respects

Daven is offline Junior Member
    One question, is the clen taken before the cardio or after?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Daven
    One question, is the clen taken before the cardio or after?
    I TAKE MINE FIRST THING IN THE AM,but it doesnt matter because of the long 1/2 life...34hrs,yesterdays dose is still active.i do pop a no-doze though before cardio(200mg caffine)

Ah ok thanks, looks like ill be starting monday then.

One more thing now that Ive thought about it... What should the day set up be like? As in should I be doing cardio every day? and if so, do I use slin even on the non workout days?

Hey Rambo, how are you doing your total coloric intake, Maintanence or above or below?

Also, how would some IGF-1 LR3 fit into the mix? Sounds like a good combo to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daven
    One more thing now that Ive thought about it... What should the day set up be like? As in should I be doing cardio every day? and if so, do I use slin even on the non workout days?
    bump

One more thing now that Ive thought about it... What should the day set up be like?

I JUST POSTED THE ENTIRE DAILY DIET AND ROUTINE ABOVE IN THE INITIAL POST.

As in should I be doing cardio every day?

YES

and if so, do I use slin even on the non workout days?

NO.

TTT for those that have not read this before

Bump because I just realized how amazing my results were with this combo and I wanted to share.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Rambo, when you PM'd me this some time ago I used it right away as I was cutting down, and I'll tell you, it was amazing.

!!BarmaN!! is offline New Member
    More people ho have thon it this way?

Quote Originally Posted by !!BarmaN!!

Quote Originally Posted by !!BarmaN!!
    If you're asking if anyone else has done this, then yes I'm on something similar right now. I'm doing it on cycle, though, and with T3. 10ius slin pwo, 100mcg clen , 100mcg T3, tren , test prop, EQ, cardio in the am with weights in the pm. I just started last monday, but I'm already down 8lbs and the slin is keeping my muscles nice and full. I'm using PGF2-A also.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Wow, i have to bump this now that I've read it for the first time. Awesome stuff!

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Can this plan also ne used with 4 IUs of gh in the morning?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It seems I'm not the only one who uses the search feature and brings up OLD threads. LOL
    Interesting read..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This thread is 4 years old, please don't bump old threads, thank you.

-Gear

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    D@mn I didn't notice sorry bro

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No worries man.

-Gear

Jaxino is offline New Member
    How i can put also HGH into this protocol?

Atm i'm using 10iu of HGH, 2 before bed 2 am 3iu before WO 3iu after WO.

Thread Information