michi is offline Associate Member

gh + winstrol + andriol!!!!!! help please

hi all, first i want to thank anabolicreview for this great forum that always helped me in my work out to improve and i really hope i will get feedback from all experianced athletics that took gh before

my cycle looks like this

week 1-6 4iu gh 2iu in the morning 2 iu before going to bed
    week 1-6 8 pills of andriol a day thats like 40*8mgs
    week 1-6 winstrol 50mgs eod.

my trainer is says its better to stack insulin humilin R with this cycle, i heard alot about insuline that it has alot of side effects, is it worth it to stack it with my cycle??? what dose????? am 22 years old. thanks all.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    6weeks of GH??

I'm no expert at all but even i know GH barely shows results at 6months!!!

Do u mean IGF??

goose is offline Banned
    Tell you what your trainer is full of shit if he wrote you that cycle.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    get a new trainer, cause he sucks!! You need more like 6 months of HGH or more, not 6 weeks! Why andriol ? Get some injectable test and winny need to be taken every day, not eod. Recommending slin to a novice is just stupid. Slin is an advanced compound and needs serious research before you do it...do it wrong and you could die!! I really dont think you need HGH or steroids at 22 years old either!!

goose is offline Banned
    At 22 you should not be using AAS or HGH.!!!!!!
    Last edited by goose; 06-15-2007 at 11:28 AM.

michi is offline Associate Member
    am using andriol because i dont have access to injectable testastrone and am thinking to pump my cycle to 8 weeks of gh and slin 3iu after breakfast 4 after lunch and 5 after exercise.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michi
    am using andriol because i dont have access to injectable testastrone and am thinking to pump my cycle to 8 weeks of gh and slin 3iu after breakfast 4 after lunch and 5 after exercise.

you are gonna hurt yourself if you touch slin with the knowledge your showing

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    you are gonna hurt yourself if you touch slin with the knowledge your showing
    Cosigned.

Don't think about messing with AAS either. It is obvious you haven't done any research. You're setting yourself up for health problems.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michi
    the best thing you can do is read what people write to you. from what Ive been reading, 6 weeks is way to short and 6 months is more like it. my research says 3 months of gh is a min. now youre deciding to up it to 8 weeks. this is a far cry from 6 months. I dont think gh at 22 is necessary. slin could have serious consequences. tell us some stats about cycle experience, diet, bf%, weight and time spent in gym.

Thread Information