Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member

Gh and new muscle cells

Quick question here,
    I've been running GH (4iu 6 on/1 off )for a couple of months and plan on keeping it up for like another 6 months.
    My goal is to stay lean and tight ( it's necessary for my work ) so I don't want to add aas that will give me too much water retention but I still want to develop some new muscle cells. I keep hearing about adding test, but I've tried it before (1 test enathate every 10 days for 50 days - only 5 in total ! ) and my back broke out in pimples and it screwed up my sex drive ( even with some pct).
    My question is, what else can I take to make the most of my GH besides test that won't flare up my bitch tits ( even with arimedex )and won't give me too much water retention?
    If I take Primo's , Masterone and Deca will that be enough to help new muscle cell development?

Thanks
    Last edited by Jessyjack10; 12-20-2004 at 09:49 AM.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You are suppose to use Test Enanthate every 3-4 days. To maintain consistant blood levels. The Acne was prolly due to fluctuating blood levels. If you dont keep a steady amount of hormones in your system you will experiance more sides.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    test enanthate at 500mg/week, injecting on monday and thursday would be great.

I am running gh now, and about to add my AAS to it.

it will be 5iu gh, 14iu slin, t3 for good measure, 1000mg test enanthate per week, 500mg eq/week, 525mg tren /wk, 60mg var/day...

its a lot but i want a lot from this cycle!

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    You are suppose to use Test Enanthate every 3-4 days. To maintain consistant blood levels. The Acne was prolly due to fluctuating blood levels. If you dont keep a steady amount of hormones in your system you will experiance more sides.
    I never thought of that, so you're telling me to increase injections to help avoid sides.
    I have to make a note here, I did get the acne 3 weeks after I stopped the test and I did use arimedex during those 3 weeks

slowpain is offline Associate Member
    bro seriously for me I have decided to never go more than EOD on injections, even with enanthate and EQ which is what Im on now I find taking a shot every other day has minimized side effects like anxiety and hormone fluctuations, and because it is such a lower volume of oil your shooting it makes alot of other injections sites like delts bis and tris possible. I always mix test prop in with the enanthate for an added kick.

Sorry to bump this, but does anyone else have a take on this ? Thanks

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slowpain
    bro seriously for me I have decided to never go more than EOD on injections, even with enanthate and EQ which is what Im on now I find taking a shot every other day has minimized side effects like anxiety and hormone fluctuations, and because it is such a lower volume of oil your shooting it makes alot of other injections sites like delts bis and tris possible. I always mix test prop in with the enanthate for an added kick.
    that would minimize serum fluctuation, but is a bit overkill. If you are going to inject that much, you might as well just run a short acting ester.

injections every 3 days for enanthate is sufficient!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I kinda do the same thing when I am on a Prop cycle. Lets say I have it outlined in my cycle to use Deca 600mgs E/W i would split it up into Eod injections of 200mgs.

Thread Information