Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kaorialfred is offline Member
    yummy

KnOwLeDgE is offline New Member
    yo guys... im on Gensci Jin... ok i'm just curious if there is any other brand that might be better? because i'm hearing that u can buy really good stuff that runs about 900.00 or so... honestly i just wanna know whats the best to worst... thanx

nsashbl is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KnOwLeDgE
    yo guys... im on Gensci Jin... ok i'm just curious if there is any other brand that might be better? because i'm hearing that u can buy really good stuff that runs about 900.00 or so... honestly i just wanna know whats the best to worst... thanx
    Jino's are the cheapest. Watch for any pm's you get because of this thread. DON'T BUY FROM ANYONE OFFERING. You'll likely get scammed or screwed. Your #'s are about double what you should pay!

KnOwLeDgE is offline New Member
    ok so jino is the cheapest, as in it suxs? or for the price it's great, cause i'm paying close to 5bills for a box which i really don't think is a great deal but is it worth the price? or should i consider upping the antes and go for the expensive good stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by KnOwLeDgE
    ok so jino is the cheapest, as in it suxs? or for the price it's great, cause i'm paying close to 5bills for a box which i really don't think is a great deal but is it worth the price? or should i consider upping the antes and go for the expensive good stuff?
    No it's cheaper money wise. Not inferior at all. In fact, all my friends like to the best. Even my doc is cool with me using Jinos verses his compound stuff!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    bro you never should of posted that pic. your going to get so many pm's from newbies asking you for gh. every time i post anything about having gh i get about 10 pm's and with a pic like that i gurentee your pm's will be full

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    bro you never should of posted that pic. your going to get so many pm's from newbies asking you for gh. every time i post anything about having gh i get about 10 pm's and with a pic like that i gurentee your pm's will be full
    Yea, I'll help anyone with advise. But I have no, and know no sources! I'll refer to life extension clinics!

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    da-gator i thought you were banned from all the boards?

Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    well, I got a lot of pm`s. I am lean but not in the single digit of bf. hope I l lreach it thru gh.
    I went from 10% to 8% on 2iu. No diet changes. When I went to 4iu I really got lean but did not test. I did make one diet change. No ore milk. Staying away from all the sugar.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information