Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

oratropin and women?

Everything i hear now regarding ***'s Oratropin (oral igf) sucks..... i do have 2 kits tho..... i don't plan on using it because i really dont think im going to see a damned thing from it. My fiancee wants to try injectable IGF but i figured she can just use up the oratropin i have before she uses the injectable version.

the thing is..... i have it.... i wont be using it..... she wants igf.....

Has anyone heard of a woman taking oratropin and would they see better results form it then i would..... or is it just going to be a waste of time?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Everything i hear now regarding ***'s Oratropin (oral igf) sucks..... i do have 2 kits tho..... i don't plan on using it because i really dont think im going to see a damned thing from it. My fiancee wants to try injectable IGF but i figured she can just use up the oratropin i have before she uses the injectable version.

the thing is..... i have it.... i wont be using it..... she wants igf.....

Has anyone heard of a woman taking oratropin and would they see better results form it then i would..... or is it just going to be a waste of time?

~Haz~
    Hey bro.

I have done a ton of searching on this very subject. Not much out there on Women and IGF.
    Good Luck <<<V>>>

v-force700 is offline Associate Member

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i've talked to a few people and everyone agree's igf is beneficial for women..... doesn't screw with hormones and blah blah blah.....

i just want to know if it;'s going to be a waste of time using oratropin..... does the stuff suck that much?

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    i just want to know if it;'s going to be a waste of time using oratropin..... does the stuff suck that much?

~Haz~

I cant speak from personal experience but know of a couple of people who have tried it. They all basically came to the same conclusion, "waste of both money and time"

No gains whatsoever, I'd pass....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I used the oral LR3 and it worked for me, you can't compare it to 50mcg and above because it's only 40mcg.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    IGF-1 can mutate cancer cells in men too, but lets be real here, if you have cancer cells, AAS can cause it to mutate, because it elevates IGF-1 too. The reason SERM and AI lower or stop the conversion of IGF-1 in the liver, is to help stop the mutation of new cancer cells. That's why if you are using HGH, SERM or AI's aren't the best idea, you use HGH to raise IGF-1 levels and those will lower them.

JohnnyB

goose is offline Banned
    female`s can run igf but at a much lower dose.The recommended dose is 20-40mgs,it`s very Popular in female athletics.

goose4.........

Thread Information