supersteve Guest

lr3-igf1 carpal tunnel

Just a question for those who have used it.
    Do you notice numbness and pain in the arm that you shoot into?

Atm i'm running gh about 15iu gh eod and get pretty bad carpal at night and when i wake up in the morning, or when i speak on the phone after a few minutes of holding the phone up i get numb hands.

I've run 3 igf-1 cycles before at 40, 60 and 80mcg, the last of which was about 2 months ago. I started another igf-1 cycle this morning and im noticing really bad numbness in my left arm (injected 60mcg into left bi about 12 hrs ago).

I remember that running gh and igf-1 generally gave me night-time/morning numbness worse than running gh alone. But I don't recall this direct numbness, atleast not after the very first shot.I didn't shoot gh today either.

Pretty sure I didn't hit a nerve cause it's definitely more numbness all the way up the forearm and hand and im not getting it on my right arm.

Anyone else experience this? Pinnacle, Jay, Rodge, care to chime in?
    Last edited by supersteve; 02-14-2006 at 05:04 AM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    thats a pretty high dose of hgh your running. for how long have you been doing that? what were the results so far?

i have never experienced cts from lr3 even when ran at 100mcg ed but bumping up my hgh by 2iu and its there.

thats all i can say about it...

-rodge

supersteve Guest
    Okay thanks anyway rodge.

Before I was running 6iu ED, so 15iu EOD isn't too much different. I just started that last week.
    I'm trying to mix it up and shoot igf one day and gh the next. And some weeks ill try maybe 3 days gh straight then 4 days igf straight. Just to keep my body guessing.

I'm cutting atm so no mass, but excellent fat loss and pumps from that dose with no loss of muscle mass. Capral tunnel is quite bad though. Am going to start bulking again tomorrow, will let you know how i progress.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Are you seeing any difference using it eod over ed. The study I read on it being used eod was done on adolescents and was used for linear growth.

JohnnyB

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I experienced the same as Rodge, when I jumped 2iu's on my GH to 5 I got some serious numbness, I dropped back down to 2, subsides a little , going to wait a month a work back up. I have spoken to a few guys, Boozs in particular who had the same thing at beginning of second month and subsided somewhere in third.So Im hoping mine goes away within a few weeks. Some say its the water retention from the GH in its early stages. Just my 2 cents.

Thread Information