Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    killer moody is offline New Member

HGH and IGF comparison

OK how long would it take for me to get the sides like GH jaw from HGH in comparison to the time it would take to get the same sides from IGF.Has anyone had an increase in their jaw size after doing either of these, if so how long did it take and what were your dosages? Thanks bros

killer moody is offline New Member
    oh yeah one more thing Im a big guy but I have tiny wrist and ankles in my opinion would hgh or igf help this? please repond to both posts thanks.

j martini is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killer moody
    oh yeah one more thing Im a big guy but I have tiny wrist and ankles in my opinion would hgh or igf help this? please repond to both posts thanks.
    Having small wrists and ankles is actually beneficial for a bodybuilder, think Flex Wheeler. Imagine two guys with 19 inch calves, one has thick ankles the other small ankles the guy with the small ankles will have much bigger looking calves.

Ideally a bodybuilder would have wide clavicles, a narrow hip and waist structure, and large bones that taper into small joints.

bro, thats like from long term usage of HGH. u'd have to use HGH at a high dosage( depending on current age) for those sides.
    thats just what i think. i'll bump ya for more opinions on the matter.
    -Wild

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have never gotten any sides for IGF-1LR3 nor have I gotten any major sides from GH. LR3 doses went up to 120mcg and GH to 5iu ED.

So you want to thicken up your ankles and wrists by using GH or IGF? Is that your primary goal? BTW, how old are you?

j martini is offline Member
    If you are looking to pro bodybuilders as a sign of this phenomenon, then you have to consider more than just excessive HGH and IGF-1 use. To compete successfully at the level they do, they are on-cycle pretty much for years on end, not only with major doses of growth factors, but also anabolics (which will effect growth factors as well). Even with them though, it is an individual venture. You see many pros that by and large have normal features ... then you see those that have abnormally large heads, jaws, waists, etc. It really depends somewhat on the genes and receptors you are born with.

Yep, as can be seen with Jay Cutlers enlarged jaw as opposed to Ronnie Colemans distended stomach.

Thread Information