The Moose is offline Junior Member

Getting Jintropin to Canada

I'm looking at ordering Jintroin and I was wondering who if anyone has had success at having it shipping to Canada? I don't want to spend this kind of money (minimum 1000 I.U.'s shipped to Canada) to have it caught at the border as they will only try to ship it twice. Please let me know what you think or even ig you know some1 who has had succes with receiving it thorugh customs.
    Thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I have heard that it is very difficult getting it over there. Tough commute across the pond..........

METALMIKE is offline Junior Member
    maybe small order will be a better option.....

mike

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    I have heard that it is very difficult getting it over there. Tough commute across the pond..........
    Do you have any idea on how I could have it shipped to the States and then drive across the border to pick it up? I live fairly close, maybe 2 hours from the Niagra Falls/Buffalo border crossing.
    Thanks for your response.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by The Moose
    Do you have any idea on how I could have it shipped to the States and then drive across the border to pick it up?

I have absolutely no idea buddy.

A few people on here from Canada, no one I can recommend but search around and good luck.........I know it goes for an arm and leg over there, getting it shipped there is very very difficult from what I've heard...........

WarriorWithin is offline New Member
    almost impossible bro.

Megalodon is offline New Member
    I can't speak on Jino from China to Canada but I will say that I own my own business and ship to Canada almost daily. Customs physically opens a good 75%, it not better, of the packages that I send from US to Canada. Just a little FYI for you to ponder. Good luck though.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    i will not take that risk, i rather buy it from a domestic source a bit more expensive but sure to have it at your door!

Bizz

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd spend the money on food, supps, and a well setup cycle. Why bother with GH at the price you will have to pay. Not worth it IMO.

I've got a cousin in New York so I was thinking of having it shipped there and then just taking it across the border or I was even thinking of driving to Buffalo and setuping a P.O. box from a variety store or something. I'd have to make sure I'd pick it up from my cousins house asap though so it wouldn't lose any potency. Any suggestions on what I should tell my cousin is in the package though (his wife is a minister)?

nitroexpress is offline Junior Member
    moose send me a pm.
    Last edited by nitroexpress; 02-25-2006 at 04:28 PM.

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    I've got a cousin in New York so I was thinking of having it shipped there and then just taking it across the border or I was even thinking of driving to Buffalo and setuping a P.O. box from a variety store or something. I'd have to make sure I'd pick it up from my cousins house asap though so it wouldn't lose any potency. Any suggestions on what I should tell my cousin is in the package though (his wife is a minister)?
    it's up to you, how many kit's you mare planning to buy??? it's risky to cross the costom JMO...

Bizz

Quote Originally Posted by nitroexpress
    moose send me a pm.
    I can't It won't let me, it says I don't have autherization to view this page.

Quote Originally Posted by Bizz
    it's up to you, how many kit's you mare planning to buy??? it's risky to cross the costom JMO...

Bizz
    I want to get 5 kits (thats the minimum order) after talking to Pinnacle I plan on doing 4 I.U.'s 5days on 2 days off most likely in 2 shots per day, my friend wants to buy a few as well so I will most likely wait until late this week or next week to order it to see what he plans on doing so anywhere from 5-12 kits.
    Last edited by The Moose; 02-25-2006 at 08:02 PM. Reason: wrong person quoted

Gaul is offline New Member
    I'm looking at ordering Jintroin and I was wondering who if anyone has had success at having it shipping to Canada? I don't want to spend this kind of money (minimum 1000 I.U.'s shipped to Canada) to have it caught at the border as they will only try to ship it twice. Please let me know what you think or even ig you know some1 who has had succes with receiving it thorugh customs.
    Thanks
    avoid EMS when you order jins, the more if you get them in original boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Gaul
    avoid EMS when you order jins, the more if you get them in original boxes
    What's EMS?

Gaul is offline New Member
    express mail service www.usps.com
    many chines sources use it.

sorry about that guy you need at least 25 posts befor you can send pms........... i live in the niagara region and might now how to fix your problem and a few friends of mine use alot of jin......

might have to do this through emails.

So you are going to have illegal substances shipped to your cousin's house without telling him what he is having delivered. Your a great guy.

Quote Originally Posted by nitroexpress
    sorry about that guy you need at least 25 posts befor you can send pms........... i live in the niagara region and might now how to fix your problem and a few friends of mine use alot of jin......

might have to do this through emails.
    Sounds like a scam in progress, "yea have it shipped to my buddies house and then we'll resend them"... Gimme a break.

did i say i was going to sell him anything hell no i dont need any more trouble.

but i do know how he can get his gear i dont want any damn money.

lol, touchy touchy. I said it "sounded" like a scam. Not sure why anyone would go out of there way to help someone they don't know in illegal activities. Just doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    lol, touchy touchy. I said it "sounded" like a scam. Not sure why anyone would go out of there way to help someone they don't know in illegal activities. Just doesn't make sense.
    I thought it was legal in some states? Aren't there anti-aging therapies in some states that have no prescription needed?

Nitroexpress I'll send you a PM when I get up to 25 Posts.

homicide is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by METALMIKE
    maybe small order will be a better option.....

mike
    he said 1000iu's minimum orders shipped to Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    So you are going to have illegal substances shipped to your cousin's house without telling him what he is having delivered. Your a great guy.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by homicide
    he said 1000iu's minimum orders shipped to Canada.
    & if i had it shiupped to the sates that wud be different wudn't it?
    thanks for reading correctly, u even resposted that yourself haha

& if i had it shiupped to the sates that wud be different wudn't it?
    thanks for reading correctly, u even resposted that yourself haha
    YOU go back and read correctly. You said you would ship it the to NY AFTER he said try a smaller order.
    Better yet, send it to me. Im in NY. You can come and pick it up anytime.

Monte Brogan is offline Junior Member
    Thanks
    Its definitely a lot of money bro. Certainly something to think about. The minimum is holding me back, as well...I can't afford to lose that amount of money.

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Thanks
    Hey, The Moose,
    I am in the same predicament as you. We probably live in the same town and are looking at the same distributor (judging from the 1000IU minimum to Canada). How did your situation turn out? DId you manage to get your stuff? Let me know so I can decide whether to make an order or not.
    Peace.

kirk2808 is offline New Member
    Its BS,..must order 1000 IU's. We can sell : 1 Viel, 500 IU's or whatever amount you want to buy and get it to you. We sell: "Gensci" Jintropin, IGF-1 below the price you would be buying from them for. We are interested in quanity selling , not making fast money

kirk2808 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Bio Tech Pharmaceuticals in China

Do you have any idea on how I could have it shipped to the States and then drive across the border to pick it up? I live fairly close, maybe 2 hours from the Niagra Falls/Buffalo border crossing.
    Thanks for your response.
    We can get you the kits of Jintropin, or IGF-1 , just let us know where you want it shipped to. We sell : Jintropin, IGF-1 100 IU kits , mim. order 5 kits

Sorry for the delay, but I have found a local source for it, and I actually just had it delivered today, and I'm looking for information at which time of day I should inject it.

Well its 8 days into my cycle and I'm doing 4IUs every other day 2 in the morning and 2 at night I can already see that I am slimming up quite nicely but hey that could also be due to the increased exercise and the improvements in my diet. the biggest change I've noticed so far is my sleep quality I've been getting fabulous...sleeps so far, I can't even ever remember sleeping this well...Will check back in around the month mark and say hows its standing.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Well its 8 days into my cycle and I'm doing 4IUs every other day 2 in the morning and 2 at night I can already see that I am slimming up quite nicely but hey that could also be due to the increased exercise and the improvements in my diet. the biggest change I've noticed so far is my sleep quality I've been getting fabulous...sleeps so far, I can't even ever remember sleeping this well...Will check back in around the month mark and say hows its standing.
    Placebo effect if anything. It takes considerably long then a week for me to remotely feel anything.

vermin is offline Member
    Aren't there anti-aging therapies in some states that have no prescription needed?
    Yeah sure - like mud wraps, kelp facials, shiatsu massage (w/out happy ending, if we are being legal)etc. HGH with no script?

iouri is offline New Member
    This thread is old, but I hope someone is still reading.

The Moose, how's this Jintropin working out for you? It was couple month, you must have some results by now?

I am also interested in trying HGH, and curious how can I get some in Canada.
    Maybe someone around Toronto area would like to share an order of 1000 IU with me? If interested- contact me through PM or e-mail.

I know it's against the rules, so I will not ask anyone to hook me up with their reliable local source in Canada.

Thanks.

Thread Information