Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BIGDAN65

Thread: Short HGH cycle with minimun dosage

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member

Short HGH cycle with minimun dosage

Hi bros.
    What is the shortest cycle with HGH you have run and what kind of results you get. Let`s talk about 4iu/ed dosage, 5on, 2off.
    I have plenty of regular gears, but budget gonna be problem with GH, thats why I asking this

Thanks all of you

BIGDAN65 is offline New Member
    i would do at least 12 weeks
    CelticPride12 likes this.

goose is offline Banned
    To be honest at 28,you need to run HGH for 6 months at a decent dose to be pleased with the results.HGH is not for the economically challenged individual.4 iu won`t do shit on 5on 2off that`s the truth.. For comparison: the hypophysis of a healthy; adult, releases 0.5-1.5 I.U. growth hormones daily.
    You will say that this sounds just negative. What is the problem, however since there are still some who argue that HGH offers nothing to athletes? There are, by all means, several athletes who have tried HGH and who were sadly disappointed by its results. However, as with many things in life, there is a logical explanation or perhaps even more than one: 1. The athlete simply has not taken a sufficient amount of HGH regularly and over a long enough period of time. HGH is a very expensive compound and an effective dosage is unaffordable by most people.I only started to see the magic at 8iu ED,don`t be a victim save your money bro.

goose...

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    To be honest at 28,you need to run HGH for 6 months at a decent dose to be pleased with the results.HGH is not for the economically challenged individual.4 iu won`t do shit on 5on 2off that`s the truth.. For comparison: the hypophysis of a healthy; adult, releases 0.5-1.5 I.U. growth hormones daily.
    You will say that this sounds just negative. What is the problem, however since there are still some who argue that HGH offers nothing to athletes? There are, by all means, several athletes who have tried HGH and who were sadly disappointed by its results. However, as with many things in life, there is a logical explanation or perhaps even more than one: 1. The athlete simply has not taken a sufficient amount of HGH regularly and over a long enough period of time. HGH is a very expensive compound and an effective dosage is unaffordable by most people.I only started to see the magic at 8iu ED,don`t be a victim save your money bro.

goose...

agree, i think hgh,over 10 ius (and maybe............)

Pensilneck is offline Associate Member

goose...
    Thanks a lott, this kind of information I need.
    Last edited by Pensilneck; 03-21-2006 at 10:08 AM.

goose is offline Banned
    If your looking for short term boost,you could go for IGF....but don`t expect LBM....just some BF% loss...which can be easily done by diet,cardio and AAS.

goose...
    Last edited by goose; 03-21-2006 at 12:33 PM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    .HGH is not for the economically challenged individual.

1. The athlete simply has not taken a sufficient amount of HGH regularly and over a long enough period of time. HGH is a very expensive compound and an effective dosage is unaffordable by most people.

i agree.

-rodge

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I read an interesting post by mallet last year rubbishing the, often stated as fact, rule that GH is worthless run over periods shorter than 6 months.
    He was basically saying that the nutrient shuttling effects of GH combined with slin shot PWO are seen immediately so if one is using it for that purpose then long runs are not essential.
    It was an interesting read.

I have found hgh to be very useful ran during short cycles(30 days) I run it 12iu 3/3.The results I have found are nothing short of amazing with growth of 1-2lbs being achieved on hgh days.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I read an interesting post by mallet last year rubbishing the, often stated as fact, rule that GH is worthless run over periods shorter than 6 months.
    He was basically saying that the nutrient shuttling effects of GH combined with slin shot PWO are seen immediately so if one is using it for that purpose then long runs are not essential.
    It was an interesting read.
    when run alone it should be a minimum of 6 months imo but it would be a great addition in a 6 week lr3/slin cycle.

4iu hgh/80mcg lr3/ 10iu insulin twice a day for 6 weeks is something that gives nice results.(only for advantaged/experienced)

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    I have found hgh to be very useful ran during short cycles(30 days) I run it 12iu 3/3.The results I have found are nothing short of amazing with growth of 1-2lbs being achieved on hgh days.
    I have always accepted that GH is best run over longer periods due to anecdotal evidence but it doesn't really make sense to me, the GH and the resultant IGF is surely in and out of your system in hours so why should it take 3 months before you start to see results?

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    when run alone it should be a minimum of 6 months imo
    Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Why is that?

cause when i ran it alone i only started to notice things after the 12 week mark. although i'm sure it will do its things immediatly i takes me that long to see or feel its good properties. the cts unfortunatly comes alot faster.

my wife started taking hgh(2iu) 5 months ago and all this time was complaining that it was a waste,except for better sleep, but since last week she started notice that fat was coming off fast and that her skin cleared up.

-rodge

I think that if you are gong to run it for a short period of time then do so at a high dose(8-12iu's) otherwise it would be a waste.

cause when i ran it alone i only started to notice things after the 12 week mark. although i'm sure it will do its things immediatly i takes me that long to see or feel its good properties. the cts unfortunatly comes alot faster.

my wife started taking hgh(2iu) 5 months ago and all this time was complaining that it was a waste,except for better sleep, but since last week she started notice that fat was coming off fast and that her skin cleared up.

-rodge
    Thanks Rodge, yeah that concurs with all the other anecdotal evidence I've heard, which is arguably the best info as its from real life experience, I just find it strange considering that I was under the impression that the lifespan of GH and the resultant IGF in the body is shortlived.

I think that if you are gong to run it for a short period of time then do so at a high dose(8-12iu's) otherwise it would be a waste.

if you start off at that dose then carpal tunnel suyndrom is mostlikely gonnna occur.

-rodge

if you start off at that dose then carpal tunnel suyndrom is mostlikely gonnna occur.

-rodge
    Then just lower the dose and the pressure on the median nerve will subside, finding the tollarable dose for yourself will be discovered by trial and error

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Then just lower the dose and the pressure on the median nerve will subside, finding the tollarable dose for yourself will be discovered by trial and error
    Working up slowly works well, I jumped from 3 to 5iu's in a week and had serious CT, I dropped back down, worked up1/2 iu every 1.5 weeks no CT and at 6iu's now. Thinking of going higher but those kits go quick!!

agree, find the highest(within reason) possible dose without sides if run for a short time.

-rodge

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I started with 10IUEOD without problems other than the norm. I'd probably work up from a lower dosage next time, but I was in a time crunch.

I agree with 'working up' to find the best dose for yourself,we must not forget the original question though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pensilneck
    Hi bros.
    What is the shortest cycle with HGH you have run and what kind of results you get. Let`s talk about 4iu/ed dosage, 5on, 2off.
    I have plenty of regular gears, but budget gonna be problem with GH, thats why I asking this

Thanks all of you
    This is why I said go with a high dose for a short time.

graeme87 is offline Member
    I'm with xtralarg on this one. well said mate

Thread Information