sammarbella is offline New Member

GH/Glucophage/T3 protocol

I'm about to start a GH cutting cycle with some "juice" T3, Clen and Glucophage( i don't want to use insulin because i'm endomorph and you know...) but after reading a lot in the forum i have some confusion.

My schedule will be this (forced by my job and life style):

18:00:
    Wake up 2 i.u GH

18:10:
    1st meal(part one)50 gr Vitargo/ 850 metformin(glucophage) / 12,5 mcg T3

18:30:
    1st meal (part two) 50 WPIH (i.e ISO-100)

20:00:

Training

21:30:

Second 2 i.u GH

21:40:

2nd meal(part one)50 gr Vitargo/ 850 metformin(glucophage)

22:00:

2nd meal (part two) 50 WPIH (i.e ISO-100)

22:45:

3rd meal chicken and brown rice no added fat

01:00

Start job

01:30

4th meal beff and lettuce, medium fat (pure olive oil, omega3/6/9)

04:15

5th meal chicken breast, Brussels sprouts (or spinach) medium fat as before

07:00

6th meal chicken breast, broccoli medium fat as before

09:00

Left job

09:45

7th meal 50gr casein/egg/whey protein 3gr onagra(primrose)

10:00

Bedtime

My stats:

5'51
    20-25% bf
    2 year of serious training (bulking natural)
    33 yrs

Starting diet to slighty loose fat will be 2700 cal from 45% protein (303,75 gr) 25% carbs (168,75gr) 30% fat (90 gr).

Carbs are from 2 high GI index Vitargo takes (before and after training) and from brown rice in the "real" meal after training, following few carbs are from veggies with very low GI index even more lowered by the concurrent fat and protein.

Fats are all healthy ones and separated from high GI index carbs.

Total calories in diet will be adjusted to low every 7/10 days if needed in order to SLIGHTY loose fat mainly cutting carbs and at least fats also.

My main objectives are:

Loose fat until 8-10% in a 6-8 months (manly in 3 months steroid protocol and 2 months Clen...)

Increase lean body mass.

Starting with a 12 week steroid cycle finished with PCT and starting Clen for 2-3 months.

GH cycle period will be 6-8 months.

Are the 2 GH shots right timed?

How many weeks can i follow with the 12,5 mcg T3 intake (during cutting phase)?

Are the 2 Vitargo shakes too much for the GH or it will be benificial to IGF-1 production?

Should i take any special precaution using Glucophage(starting low dose, one take first week then two...)????

Apologize for my horrible "English" is not my primary language.

arpitbull2 is offline New Member
    Hey bro, I'm no expert on bodybuilding or anything..........my main thing is cutting and getting ripped. First of all if your only 5'5 and your trying to get down to 8% Body fat 2,700 calories seems a lot to cut with uless your doing an extreme amount of cardio. As far as the T3, you want to taper it. A steady dose of 12.5 mg is not a good idea. The results you would get from that wouldn't even be worth messing with. You should do it more like this 25mg every day for 1st week, 50 a day 2nd week, 75, 50, 25.........that way you don't mess up your natural Thyroid production. You also said something about staying on Clen for 6-8 months.........The majority of info suggest to do Clen for 2 wks on and 2 wks off for a matter of weeks, not months. Staying on clen everyday for 6-8 months will destroy your heart, not to mention your body will get used to it in a matter of weeks so its pointless anyway. Plus when you come off your withdrals will make you crash like a meth head. Just trying to help.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    keep the t3 at 25mcg ed for the whole hgh cycle,could up it to 50 when on aas if cutting is your only goal for this cycle.

-rodge

Thanks for reply.

As i wrote i will be on Clen for 2-3 months (with ketotifen) at the end of anabolics cycle starting on PCT (or 2 weeks before).

Of course 2700 cal is too much to cut from 20-25% to 8-10% but is a starting point and it will be corrected each 7/10 days, the goal is to cut the fat in 6/8 months not in a few weeks.

25 mcg of T3 each day during GH theraphy, how much in the overlaped period with Clen?

GH shots are well timed?

And for Vitargo shakes?

Bump!

Thread Information