Thread: Long R3 IGF Log

omdog is offline New Member

Long R3 IGF Log

I recently started a 4 week cycle of Research-ology's Long R3 IGF. I have been doing 2 injects per day into the body part worked. Usually taking in about 50mcg daily. My first sign it is working is my hunger has jumped through the rough. I am weighing about 197, but my waist has went down noticeably even though calories are up... My pumps are great but they leave fast. My biggest concern is how does one know it it working. the pumps are great but when will I gain some mass. Does it take a couple weeks to notice lean mass gain or do I need to add my dosage.....

Justin

omdog is offline New Member

which brand

Also what is the best brand out there ? Are some better than others ?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    if you do a search you will see many AR members have reported little to no LBM gain during their runs.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Seems the gains you are seeing now are as far as it goes. I have cycled IGF many of times and have seen very little LBM if any at all. Difficult to tell while cycling AAS, when off AAS my resutls were similar to the ones you're currently experiencing. I for one would be happy with the results you are seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by omdog
    Also what is the best brand out there ? Are some better than others ?
    I have tried several different kinds. All pretty much produced the same results. The only thing that made a real difference was dose. The higher the better with no sides to show for it.

Thread Information