METALMIKE is offline Junior Member

hgh 3 times a day...your opinion please

taking 6 units split trough the day: 2 units:3 a.m, 2 units:8 a.m ,2 units:1 p.m
    5 on/2 off
    a good way to take the gh?

thanks , mike
    Last edited by METALMIKE; 04-08-2006 at 04:08 AM.

goose is offline Banned
    Yes I split my shot 3 times a day,more effective.It will not do any harm for you to split it this way,however,it`s usally Attached with higher doses from 9iu and up.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Yes I split my shot 3 times a day,more effective.It will not do any harm for you to split it this way,however,it`s usally Attached with higher doses from 9iu and up.
    i'm precontest now so i don't want to take more than 5-6 units.... do you think 9 could be good?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by METALMIKE
    i'm precontest now so i don't want to take more than 5-6 units.... do you think 9 could be good?

I don`t compete so I can`t help you here,but I truly recommend no dose lower than 6iu for good results.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I don`t compete so I can`t help you here,but I truly recommend no dose lower than 6iu for good results.
    i will be good to have some imput on this one...
    red baron? where are you? ... lol

mike

graeme87 is offline Member
    It depends on how well 6iu is working for you. If you are happy with how things are going leave it alone if you want a bit more then up your dosage, I am assuming this is not the start of your cycle so in that case upping your dosage should not leave you will a lot of water retention so you should have no worries.
    As far as splitting your shots 3 times a day. Yes that is fine there is nothing wrong with that, personally I don’t think it’s worth the trouble but since you are per contest then maybe the extra hassle will be worth it. Splitting it 3 times a day will not make the results much more dramatic but to a competitor every little counts.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    don't forget to drop the hgh 2 weeks out of show to avoid water retention.

good luck with your show and keep us updated on results.

-rodge

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    personally I don’t think it’s worth the trouble
    I'm going to have to agree more so with this one. There is going to be more and more speculation on which way is better but in reality its hard to say.

In the medical world it is administered at night time to mimic natural GH output in children for linear growth. Since we are using it for other reasons we may need to take it at different times.

Say you take your entire GH shot at 8am and dont go to bed til midnight. That leaves you 16 hours for utilization of that GH. That may indeed be long enough for you to get your AM pulse then again your natty PM pulse. With higher doses (6iu+) I see nothing wrong with injecting twice a day. AM then again around workout time but not at night. I've heard of nighttime injection it just doesnt make sense to me. IMO that will give you more of an overall 24 hour existance of it. Taking it at night may indeed suppress your natty pulse.

Too many spend a small fortune on GH when our body still produces it. Why not get the best out of both worlds and inject in the AM?

Thread Information