Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Question jin authentication as 'Fake Goods'

Need help as I don't really think what I have is fake, but I have entered my #s numerous times and and comes back to me as 'Fake Goods' Maybe I am entering incorrectly? (don't really see how that can happen unless I am a total dumba$$)?? Is it allowed to ask someone here that is dialed in on this procedure to assist me if I provide the numbers? I used the 315.*** site and then entered the link into Google translation ? I did this after reading that all you really needed to be concerned with is if you see red letters~~And I did, and to make sure that is what the red letters translated to~~ Thank you!!
    sorry for comin off dumb

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    You should take a picture of it and post it in the correct forum. You should also go grab a pregnancy test and see if it test negative when you use it. Most GH is counterfitted with HCG so that isa good way.

Also look at the security label where the Threads are on the chart. Try and peel the threads out of the label and if you can chances are good its the real deal.

Expat is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    You should take a picture of it and post it in the correct forum. You should also go grab a pregnancy test and see if it test negative when you use it. Most GH is counterfitted with HCG so that isa good way.

Also look at the security label where the Threads are on the chart. Try and peel the threads out of the label and if you can chances are good its the real deal.
    Thank you for replying! I did the preg test (not pregnant). I had noted that folks that had luck running their numbers thru that system were willing to do it for others.
    Mine looks exactly like the pics posted, and I ran it by a pro body builder pal of mine and he said it was legit. It just concerns me when I ran the #s for verification they came up 'Fake Goods', and still does now. Just a little peace of mind is what I am looking for, as I started Feb 26, (and I know that is not very long). And I want to know for sure this is what it is supposed to be. I will pick at the threads~~

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Thank you for replying! I did the preg test (not pregnant). I had noted that folks that had luck running their numbers thru that system were willing to do it for others.
    Mine looks exactly like the pics posted, and I ran it by a pro body builder pal of mine and he said it was legit. It just concerns me when I ran the #s for verification they came up 'Fake Goods', and still does now. Just a little peace of mind is what I am looking for, as I started Feb 26, (and I know that is not very long). And I want to know for sure this is what it is supposed to be. I will pick at the threads~~
    Pick the threads and see what happens. I used the counterfit system a couple times and it worked and a few other times it wasd all whacky.

I don't know where your source is but chances are if its directly from china you're ok.

Thread Information