Thread: gh only

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

gh only

how much mass can someone gain if he ran gh for say 3 months ? looking for a range to see if its worth running it alone and for sure my diet and training will be in check if i ran gh ?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    GH is worthless at 3 months. To get optimal results yous hould run it for at least 6 months.

BTW-You won't see much LBM from GH but you will see some nice fat loss.

for some reason i dont believe that running gh for 3 months wont show me some results , i am looking to gain some lbm and not loose fat ,i know that gh shows good results when ran for a longer period but 3 months is a good time frame none the less..

gates is offline New Member
    bro EVERYTHING i have read backs up that Frankie said- unless you run the stuff with some test and at 6iu+ a day you are probably just throwing your $ away - run lr3 instead - thats what you are really after if you want growth anyway-lots cheaper.

my .02

aj

so does it mean that gh shows its effect after 3 months ?

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    so does it mean that gh shows its effect after 3 months ?
    Bro if you look through posts and threads in this forum you have some very experienced users saying that Gh really does nothing in the way of LBM unless you run it at really high doses.

As far as LR3 noone on here claims it increases lbm either. They have reported great pumps, vascularity, muscle hardness and fat loss but no muscle mass increases and that has been up to 160mcgs daily.

heres a good read:

http://www.bioethics.gov/background/strong_muscles.html

it better explains what i was trying to say.

bout a third of the way down
    aj

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy
    how much mass can someone gain if he ran gh for say 3 months ? looking for a range to see if its worth running it alone and for sure my diet and training will be in check if i ran gh ?
    Do you want to use this because it is hard to detect?

"As far as LR3 noone on here claims it increases lbm either. They have reported great pumps, vascularity, muscle hardness and fat loss but no muscle mass increases and that has been up to 160mcgs daily."

Frankie- correct me if im wrong but my understanding is that lr3 is SUPPOSED to promote NEW muscle cells through cell division via localized injections and unless you have reached your genetic limit on muscle growth AND run it with
    or a later cycle of AAS you probably are not going to benefit as much as you hope for.

thx

aj

Quote Originally Posted by gates
    "As far as LR3 noone on here claims it increases lbm either. They have reported great pumps, vascularity, muscle hardness and fat loss but no muscle mass increases and that has been up to 160mcgs daily."

Frankie- correct me if im wrong but my understanding is that lr3 is SUPPOSED to promote NEW muscle cells through cell division via localized injections and unless you have reached your genetic limit on muscle growth AND run it with
    or a later cycle of AAS you probably are not going to benefit as much as you hope for.

thx

aj
    It is supposed to promote this but noone has seen this happening. There has been no site specific muscle growth reported on AR yet that I have seen.

Thread Information