Thread: Jintropin Help

BillBixby is offline New Member

Exclamation Jintropin Help

Sorry guys i know everyone asks alot of repetitive questions but i need a little help here. I Finally got two kits of Jintropin to start. However, I want to make sure everything is right before i screw anything up.

1. First, i have 1cc insulin needles, so i would need to fill it up to 30 for 3 IU's and 40 for 4 IU's and so on?

2. Should i mix the water just prior to using each vial, and do i add the whole amount of water to the each vial?

3. if each vial supposedly represents 10 IU's, is that only after i add the total amount of water to the Vial?

Thank you for any help fellas.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBixby
    Sorry guys i know everyone asks alot of repetitive questions but i need a little help here. I Finally got two kits of Jintropin to start. However, I want to make sure everything is right before i screw anything up.

1. First, i have 1cc insulin needles, so i would need to fill it up to 30 for 3 IU's and 40 for 4 IU's and so on? Yes if you add the 1mL dilutent that comes with kit.
    2. Should i mix the water just prior to using each vial, and do i add the whole amount of water to the each vial? No, only the vial you plan on using. Keep all of them refridgerated though.
    3. if each vial supposedly represents 10 IU's, is that only after i add the total amount of water to the Vial? Yes after adding 1mL it will be 10mg/mL for each vial.
    Thank you for any help fellas.
    Hope this made sense.
    Also I'd recommend getting a few more kits.
    How many IU's do you plan on runner/day? How many days/wk?
    What are you goals from using GH?
    Your age?
    All these things are important to know when deciding dosage/duration of use.
    GH should be run for a minimum of 3-6months.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Thanks for your help.

To be honest, I'll say that I am young twenties (a little young, i know). But i am an athlete at a top level. I plan on using Jin for at least 6 months and i should have no problem money wise. I have a couple more kits on the way. My goal is mainly for mainly just fat loss/ strength and rehabilitation.
    Also, one more question-The kit says to use a mixing needle to add the water. Will just a insulin needle work?

Thanks

Are any anabolics going to be run with the GH? What dosage were you planning?

I'm 24 and run GH year around as of recently, age has an effect but you just have to compensate by running higher dosages.
    I use a regular 25gauge syringe to add water to vial. Be sure to not spray water directly on the Wafer in the vial and gently swirl when disolving. Seems you needed a bit more research before jumping into this eh?
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Ha yeah guess i could have learned a little more. I actually know alot about GH in general; my brother also plays sports and has been injecting it into his knee. I have been using anabolics off and on for about 3 years. The problem is my source/trainer is hit or miss. sometimes he wont fill me in on dosages and what not. He is very hard to reach as well. What dosages do you reccommend and what results have you had?

my brother also plays sports and has been injecting it into his knee.
    Did I read that right? I would recommend he stop doing that asap! lol It needs to be injected either Intra muscular or SubQ.

I can't recommend a dosage as you haven't answered my questions.
    Are you currently on cycle or plan on cycling anabolics with the GH?
    If so, list your cycle. I can't read minds, help me out here.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Ha yeah guess i could have learned a little more. I actually know alot about GH in general; my brother also plays sports and has been injecting it into his knee.?

Yuk,

Smoothb001 is offline Junior Member
    sounds like you and your bro should do A LOT of research prior to starting... it's your health so learn as much as possible..

and from your question above on only adding partial water to the vial for each dose.. how would that be possible?? you need to re-constitute the entire bottle to properly dilute the wafer... you cannot ever add the water for each separate dose.... IMPOSSIBLE! research bro... there are excellent mixing instructions within this forum.. google it my man! good luck and tell your bro to stop shooting GH into his knee!

I realize that you dont need to add only a portion of the water for each dose. I was simply asking if i need to add just one amp of the water. And as far as i know my brother does inject it in some part of his knee. he has been seeing a doctor in georgia that sees alot of athletes and prescribed him GH and administers it into his knee. sounds weird but i dont ask questions from a doc. anyway thanks for the help.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I realize that you dont need to add only a portion of the water for each dose. I was simply asking if i need to add just one amp of the water. And as far as i know my brother does inject it in some part of his knee. he has been seeing a doctor in georgia that sees alot of athletes and prescribed him GH and administers it into his knee. sounds weird but i dont ask questions from a doc. anyway thanks for the help.
    intresting about the Dr. I wish you could ask him what's basis for treatment like that. I would love and others too I would imagine to hear his explanation.
    Being young as you have stated I hope you and your brother are careful and safe.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    You need to add 1cc/1ml of bac water into the vial of gh. It will make 1cc of 10IU's the line on the 1cc syringe example: the 20 line will be 2IU, 30 line 3IU, 40 line 4IU, etc. All you do is draw out what you are going to shoot. Iam going to start the generic in a few day and will be starting with 2IU in the am pre-workout and another 2iu before bed each day. Im going to ramp it up to 6IU for 6 months. It is very easy bro, just make sure when you inject the 1cc of water into the vial that you shoot it towards the side of the glass inside the vial so it trickles down on the wafer until its all in, then just gentley swirl until dissolved. Remember to keep it in the fridge, so it will stay fresh.

Thanks you Mick. Yeah all i know about the doc is that he sees alot of top level athletes and he reccomended shooting in the knee. I am not sure the details and i don't ask. All i know is my bro tore his acl and had a couple surgeries and started the GH. It has supposedly helped and he still gets Rx from the doc.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    Hes prob injecting there, because that is where the injury is and it will help heal it better, but typicall it is done sub-q on the sides of the abdomen. It can also be done IM, but im hearing with the gh it is better to do sub-q, because it is slower release.

Thread Information