Personal T3/T4 experiences.

One or two threads at the minute and many in the past have debated the issue of T3/T4 use causing permanent damage to your own thyroid.

I would like to hear what us guys(and girls), the users, personal experiences are. Has anyone suffered as a result of using T3/T4? If so how and what dosages over what periods of time were to blame?

My personal experiences are that I have used T4 many times and conclude that everything 'seems' to be working as it should be when I come off, there may be hidden damage but if so I cannot tell. Therefore I feel happy to continue using T4 at 50mcg ed with my HGH.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used t3 at 75mgs ed for 12 weeks straight with no problems. Had blood checked 6 weeks after discountinuance and TSH and t3 levels were on the average-high side.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 07-09-2006 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    One or two threads at the minute and many in the past have debated the issue of T3/T4 use causing permanent damage to your own thyroid.

I would like to hear what us guys(and girls), the users, personal experiences are. Has anyone suffered as a result of using T3/T4? If so how and what dosages over what periods of time were to blame?

My personal experiences are that I have used T4 many times and conclude that everything 'seems' to be working as it should be when I come off, there may be hidden damage but if so I cannot tell. Therefore I feel happy to continue using T4 at 50mcg ed with my HGH.
    t4 at 50mgs = 12.5mcgs t3. That is lower than average natty t3 levels. Why would you do only 50mcgs t4?

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    t4 at 50mgs = 12.5mcgs t3. That is lower than average natty t3 levels. Why would you do only 50mcgs t4?
    Just to be on the safe side I guess! Seems to work for me so thats how I run it. I have ran T4 at upto 300mcg in the past but only when cutting.

Just to be on the safe side I guess! Seems to work for me so thats how I run it. I have ran T4 at upto 300mcg in the past but only when cutting.
    Good stuff. I would recommend 100mcgs t4 IMO.

Good stuff. I would recommend 100mcgs t4 IMO.
    Tell you what i will try it and see if I notice any difference,i will up the dose to 100mcg today and get back to you in 4 weeks or so.

Tell you what i will try it and see if I notice any difference,i will up the dose to 100mcg today and get back to you in 4 weeks or so.
    I've been running 200mcgs ed for the past 2 weeks. No sides or anything out of the norm. Just the lingering GH sides of numbness in the arms and legs once in awhile.

3ius jin
    500mgs sust
    400mgs EQ
    200mcgs t4

fred9 is offline Member
    someone i know said he feels better while on t4 in comparison to t3...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never experienced any permanent side effects from thyroid hormones and i've used both a lot and in long cycles as well.

sofus99 is offline Associate Member
    I ran T3 at 100 mcg peak for about 4 weeks. The first week or so I felt very energetic, then gradually I felt more and more drained of energy and eventually had to stop because I didn't have enough energy to do my workouts. I returned to normal energy levels in less than a week after stopping.

I've been running 200mcgs ed for the past 2 weeks. No sides or anything out of the norm. Just the lingering GH sides of numbness in the arms and legs once in awhile.

3ius jin
    500mgs sust
    400mgs EQ
    200mcgs t4
    Have you noticed any fat loss yet, i usually do after a couple of weeks at a high dose.

im currently running

10iu jin 5/2
    250mg test c eod
    50mcg t4 ed....now 100mcg!
    nolva

Good results so far, will be swaping my test to prop soon and adding masteron .

Thread Information