Yaz Villanueva is offline New Member

Best time to use HGH

Hey guys, I will be starting my next cycle at the end of the month and would like to get my cyle and workout schedule organized in place. I will be using HGH for the first time and I have a few questions regarding it use of HGH -- my usual training is between 3 to 7 pm, what's the best time to inject HGH?
    like what time in the morning and what time in the afternoon, considering I will be using insuling post-workout. Is there a best, specific time to inject?
    6am? 7am? 8am? Does it matter?
    In the afternoon as well, what could be the best time to load up and work out? I live in a hot and humid country, working out in the early afternoon in the non-airconditioned gym I usually go to can be murder so I usually work out mid-to late afternoon or in the evening.

Also, I've looked through dozens of threads for a good, simple cycle incorporating both AS, HGH and insulin , but couldn't find one. COuld you, or anyone here, perhaps give me a sample or at least point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

gymrat12345 is offline Associate Member
    3-7pm?!? what r u talking 20 min breaks between sets?! the old school days of arnold's 3 hr training sessions r out bro. REPLACE INTENSITY FOR TIME!

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I think he means between 3 and 7 not from 3 to 7. He may work out for an hour or so sometimes at three, four five or six.

Anyway, I have used HGH for 7 months and I take 2 IU's at around 730AM and then another 2IU's early afternoon between 2 and 3PM. Good Luck! What is your age and what are your goals?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    What is your age and what are your goals?
    Let's definitely start with this before we can effectively move on.

goal

lol...yup, I do mean between 3 and 7 pm. I usually work out for an hour and a half to 2 hours.

A little background info: I'm 30 years old, 6 foot, currently at a lean 200 lbs. My goal is to get as big as I can with the right program -- maybe 250 lbs, a lean/cut 250 if that's possible.

thanks
    Last edited by Yaz Villanueva; 07-05-2006 at 10:52 AM.

john5 is offline New Member
    if you do 1 shot a day is upon waking the best time?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by john5
    if you do 1 shot a day is upon waking the best time?
    Yes, but start your own thread and it can be answered efffectively.

Hey, I haven't gotten an answer yet.

Can anywone suggest a good cycle for HGH and test for 6 months? Any specific, best time to inject HGH, since my training sched at the gym is between 3 and 7pm. I'm confused because there posts saying it's not good before/after workout. I'm starting my cycle soon so any help, soon, would be much appreciated.

Let me rephrase: a little background info - I'm 30 years old, 6 foot, currently at a lean 200 lbs. My goal is to get as big as I can with the right program -- maybe 250 lbs, a lean/cut 250 if that's possible.

Thanks again

Yaz

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz Villanueva
    Hey, I haven't gotten an answer yet.

Can anywone suggest a good cycle for HGH and test for 6 months? Any specific, best time to inject HGH, since my training sched at the gym is between 3 and 7pm. I'm confused because there posts saying it's not good before/after workout. I'm starting my cycle soon so any help, soon, would be much appreciated.

Let me rephrase: a little background info - I'm 30 years old, 6 foot, currently at a lean 200 lbs. My goal is to get as big as I can with the right program -- maybe 250 lbs, a lean/cut 250 if that's possible.

Thanks again

Yaz
    I don't think there is any answer. I don't think you will add much muscle either. However, I do think it will help heal the muscle you tear down working out. People that post here are not rocket scientists. Seems to me that
    injection before working out might even be better. There are no studies.
    This hormone is best understood by your own results. I would not eat or drink anything but water one hour before or after injection. I do two hours,
    some people here half to eat every 90 minutes so they do what they do.
    I just try to find ways to make the most efficient use of a very expensive
    hormone.

The reason I think that it might be beneificial before working out is because it is a smart hormone. It will go to where it is needed. Sometimes I do sub-q injection before cardio. My pulse barley goes over 110. Even after half-hour.

Have fun and be patient. Test is by far the best to add. For what you
    want I would add Deca and Var after first cycle. There are many combo's
    and the only one etched in stone is 'test'.

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Actually, I am a rocket scientist. And you in particular posting a blanket criticism of other people's knowledge is frankly a lot like the pot calling the kettle black.

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    People that post here are not rocket scientists.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Actually, I am a rocket scientist. And you in particular posting a blanket criticism of other people's knowledge is frankly a lot like the pot calling the kettle black.

I was wondering who to blame for our misguided space program. Was that
    moon thing real?

Quote Originally Posted by Oki-Des
    I think he means between 3 and 7 not from 3 to 7. He may work out for an hour or so sometimes at three, four five or six.

Anyway, I have used HGH for 7 months and I take 2 IU's at around 730AM and then another 2IU's early afternoon between 2 and 3PM. Good Luck! What is your age and what are your goals?
    I think your system of taking 2 iu's in the morning and 2 iu's early afternoon is a good one. You've been on HGH for 7 months now, what's your condition now? What gains have you made?

I am planning to use sustanon 250 together with HGH (somatropin), what other combinations can you recommend?

Thanks bro

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    I don't think there is any answer. I don't think you will add much muscle either. However, I do think it will help heal the muscle you tear down working out. People that post here are not rocket scientists. Seems to me that
    injection before working out might even be better. There are no studies.
    This hormone is best understood by your own results. I would not eat or drink anything but water one hour before or after injection. I do two hours,
    some people here half to eat every 90 minutes so they do what they do.
    I just try to find ways to make the most efficient use of a very expensive
    hormone.

The reason I think that it might be beneificial before working out is because it is a smart hormone. It will go to where it is needed. Sometimes I do sub-q injection before cardio. My pulse barley goes over 110. Even after half-hour.

Have fun and be patient. Test is by far the best to add. For what you
    want I would add Deca and Var after first cycle. There are many combo's
    and the only one etched in stone is 'test'.

Thanks Bro!

I will be using sustanon 250 2 times a week; HGH (somatropin) at 4 iu's a day. Any more suggestions?

I hope to reach the 250lbs I want.

Thanks again.

Let's all be rocket scientists one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    I was just thinking that as well.

What you have to understand is that there is the full gamut of users on a forum this large. There are DEFINITELY Scientists, Chemists, Engineers, "rocket scientists", and Doctors (PhD and MD) that post on this forum. None tout the accolades of "listen to me, I am a professional", because with that there would open the door to legal problems. They are here anonymously both the get some real world feedback on all things anabolic , and to help out and keep people safe where possible. Also lurking around and posting are many very successful athletes. We certainly can't say that ALL of the members around are 19-20 year old greenhorns just starting out ... that just isn't the case at all. Anyway, with anyone posting, given enough time you will figure out who these people are .... and conversly you will figure out who are NOT ... even though a MD, PhD or professional bodybuilder isn't likely to just come right out and tell you their qualifications.

All of that being said, I will hold as very valuable the advice of a veteran bodybuilder .... one who may or may not hold any degree other than the school of hard knocks. In the way that we experiment with and use suppliments and hormones for athletic enhancement, science and medicine really only give us some general clues as to how to procede. From there, the real world feedback from people that have actually tried with success or failure is what is really needed. No degree can provide those answers ... only actual practice.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    It is certainly possible to add some size using nothing but Test and HGH, but honestly for HGH to have much of a impact on size you are going to have to run some reasonable doses over that 6 months.

I am not sure what your current dose of HGH looks like (or if it is in the mix yet or not), but if you aren't already injecting I would begin with 2 IU's of HGH 5 days a week. Take it very first thing in the morning when you wake up. I would avoid any carbs around the window of your HGH injection, though protein and healthy fat would be fair game and wouldn't cause you problems.

After a couple of weeks at 2 IU's, then each week increase your daily dose by 1/2 IU. When you get past 3 IU's, then we will split the dose and add a second HGH injection. With your schedule, I would run it at about 2 pm ... slightly before your afternoon workout window. I wouldn't suggest you take it after your workout as that would put you too close to bedtime ... and even though you are 30, we still want that extra 1 - 1.5 IU's of our own endogenous HGH, and injected too late at night will derail that. Work that split injection all the way up to 6 IU's. At that point evaluate whether results are starting or not. If you find that your twice-a-day, 3 IU injections aren't sufficient, then add a third injection time at about 4 a.m. When I am looking to put on size with HGH, I am usually running about 10 IU's per day. When I am looking for general health, recovery, and staying lean, I am running 5-6 IU's per day.

For the test portion of the equation, it sounds like Sust is your Test of choice. That will work fine. I would add that into the equation about 8 weeks into your HGH cycle. By then your IGF will have risen a bit, and your dose of HGH will be up to a reasonable dose. Run the sust for 12-16 weeks ... then by all means do a proper PCT.

The MOST important thing is to make sure you are eating at least 1 - 1.5 times your lean weight in protein, getting enough carbs to fuel some challenging workouts, and enough healthy fats for all of the complex functions that will be going on in the background. Without a decent enough diet, all of the anabolics in the world won't do diddly for you.

Realize with all of this that a jump from 200 up to 250 pounds is going to take some time. The above cycle will give you some good solid gains, but it will likely take some really dedicated time in the gym and a few runs at this to get your there.

Best of luck to you. Keep us posted on your progress.
    Thank you very much for the enlightenment Brother RedBaron. I'm planning to run the HGH up to 6 to 8 iu max and eventually 10 iu.

I will definetely keep you posted on my progress.

Again, thanks.

Sincerely

YAZ

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    It is certainly possible to add some size using nothing but Test and HGH, but honestly for HGH to have much of a impact on size you are going to have to run some reasonable doses over that 6 months.

I am not sure what your current dose of HGH looks like (or if it is in the mix yet or not), but if you aren't already injecting I would begin with 2 IU's of HGH 5 days a week. Take it very first thing in the morning when you wake up. I would avoid any carbs around the window of your HGH injection, though protein and healthy fat would be fair game and wouldn't cause you problems.

After a couple of weeks at 2 IU's, then each week increase your daily dose by 1/2 IU. When you get past 3 IU's, then we will split the dose and add a second HGH injection. With your schedule, I would run it at about 2 pm ... slightly before your afternoon workout window. I wouldn't suggest you take it after your workout as that would put you too close to bedtime ... and even though you are 30, we still want that extra 1 - 1.5 IU's of our own endogenous HGH, and injected too late at night will derail that. Work that split injection all the way up to 6 IU's. At that point evaluate whether results are starting or not. If you find that your twice-a-day, 3 IU injections aren't sufficient, then add a third injection time at about 4 a.m. When I am looking to put on size with HGH, I am usually running about 10 IU's per day. When I am looking for general health, recovery, and staying lean, I am running 5-6 IU's per day.

For the test portion of the equation, it sounds like Sust is your Test of choice. That will work fine. I would add that into the equation about 8 weeks into your HGH cycle. By then your IGF will have risen a bit, and your dose of HGH will be up to a reasonable dose. Run the sust for 12-16 weeks ... then by all means do a proper PCT.

The MOST important thing is to make sure you are eating at least 1 - 1.5 times your lean weight in protein, getting enough carbs to fuel some challenging workouts, and enough healthy fats for all of the complex functions that will be going on in the background. Without a decent enough diet, all of the anabolics in the world won't do diddly for you.

Realize with all of this that a jump from 200 up to 250 pounds is going to take some time. The above cycle will give you some good solid gains, but it will likely take some really dedicated time in the gym and a few runs at this to get your there.

Best of luck to you. Keep us posted on your progress.

Good advice...accolades.

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Good advice...accolades.

My thoughts exactly

Thread Information