Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

short GH cycle to heal ligaments/tendons?

Is this even considerable, to run a moderate dose of GH for 1-3 months max to help with tendon/ligament issues?

I have shoulder problems and cant afford long term GH but, would be interested in using it short term if it was even worth it.

I know a decent amount about aas but, very little about GH.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    GH is a healer. Whenever I get a cold or any other injury I start ED. I had a brown recluse spider bite that was totally healed in 2 weeks. That having been said I'm 55 and therefore it helps much more than say some one that is 26. You most likely have an excellent immune system. Looks like one of those
    50/50 calls.

read znaks thread on GH..... Should help!

Yes. I had a tendon problem for a long time and couldnt shift it, after a couple of weeks of hgh at 4iu's ed 5/2 I was cured!

fossilfuel7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Is this even considerable, to run a moderate dose of GH for 1-3 months max to help with tendon/ligament issues?

I have shoulder problems and cant afford long term GH but, would be interested in using it short term if it was even worth it.

I am getting ready to start a 6-9 month cycle (2-3iu)ed5/2 for a number of tendon/tendonosis issues that I have and cannot shake.

Damn, i was thinkin at least 6 iu's ed.
    Thanks to everyone so far.
    Bump for more replies.

I think that you will be very happy with what only 2-4iu's a day will do for you.... HGH is some very powerful stuff!! I bumped from 2iu's to 3iu's and I'm going back down to 2iu's.

Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat
    I think that you will be very happy with what only 2-4iu's a day will do for you.... HGH is some very powerful stuff!! I bumped from 2iu's to 3iu's and I'm going back down to 2iu's.

I don't see how some people supposedly take 10-12 Iu's ed when alot of people have a hard time getting past 3 IU's.

I will be doing GH 6-9 months to hopefully shake some chronic tendon issues(Elbows and SI joint).

I've read some of your results on the HRT board and was just wandering if you have noticed any kind of effect on your tendons and connective tissue in general or did you have any chronic tendon issues before you started GH that you are noticing an improvement in(or is it to early for that yet)??

I am more and more anxious to try to include GH

I had a really bad shoulder injury prior to running HGH about 2 weeks ago, it was a dislocated tendon with strained ligaments. I ran an average of 3iu/day and just now I'm really feeling MUCH better. I'm actually able to work upper body now, which is amazing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    I had a really bad shoulder injury prior to running HGH about 2 weeks ago, it was a dislocated tendon with strained ligaments. I ran an average of 3iu/day and just now I'm really feeling MUCH better. I'm actually able to work upper body now, which is amazing for me.

How long did you run it total?

Im sorry but can anyone please give me more advice on the initial question of mine?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

GH is best used long-term to notice any of its benefits.
    Currently bridging with only 5IU/day Jino 6on1off.
    Last cycle I did 10IU EOD on training days, and plan on trying possibly 12-15IU EOD on my next run.
    HGH is Great stuff for maintaining and holding gains, healing injuries quicker, and all in all feeling better but don't get your hopes up too much expecting it be miracuously change your physique all that much in a short amount of time or you may be a bit disappointed IMO. I'm one of the younger guys on the board running it which is one reason for my higher dosages, but I'd like to stay on it all year around for quite some time, we'll see how things work out.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 06-21-2006 at 02:27 AM.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    GH is best used long-term to notice any of its benefits.
    Currently bridging with only 5IU/day Jino 6on1off.
    Last cycle I did 10IU EOD on training days, and plan on trying possibly 12-15IU EOD on my next run.
    HGH is Great stuff for maintaining and holding gains, healing injuries quicker, and all in all feeling better but don't get your hopes up too much expecting it be miracuously change your physique all that much in a short amount of time or you may be a bit disappointed IMO. I'm one of the younger guys on the board running it which is one reason for my higher dosages, but I'd like to stay on it all year around for quite some time, we'll see how things work out.

Yea I wouldnt even be using it for muscular gains but moreso just to hopefully more permanently heal my lgiment/tendons in my shoulders.

You think that might be possible with 5-7 iu's ed for like 2-3 months?

Yea I wouldnt even be using it for muscular gains but moreso just to hopefully more permanently heal my lgiment/tendons in my shoulders.

You think that might be possible with 5-7 iu's ed for like 2-3 months?

Skull, you should check out the related links(threads) below in which I received some good advice on what to do to try and knock out my chronic tendonosis/tendonitis of both elbows and my SI joint. :

I believe Redbaron(very knowledgble on GH) posted his opinion on cycling GH for my type of problem. I believe he said 2-3Iu's 5/2 for 6 months should be sufficient.

Check both of these threads out.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...92#post2758992

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...74#post2726974

I unfortuanatley have yet to start GH(hopefully soon).

ok i will.thanks

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    I have a separated ac joint in my right shoulder and I have started taking hgh for the same reason. I am doing 2IU's a day now for almost 2 months now. I have noticed that it is getting better but its still not completely healed and most likely because I am still working out just not heavy when it comes to bench press and shoulder presses.

Hopefully, it will heal 100% and then I can work on going for mass with hgh along with other aas.

2-3 months is not worthwhile IMO. GH is best run for extended periods of time. If you can't afford it then don't run it, the results are minimal but well worth it if you have the dough.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

Well damnit then. Gotta research more but, that sucks if IM producing 2-3ius already at my age. Its apperantly not enough.

Well damnit then. Gotta research more but, that sucks if IM producing 2-3ius already at my age. Its apperantly not enough.

Skull....I am only 24 myself ...and just because my natural Gh level is high(I had it tested) does not mean that an additional 2-3Iu's per day(AM) will not make a difference in the way you heal or recover. It definitley should....however, it is true that Gh's effects are accumulated in a dose dependent manner.

Some people can't even handle more than 2-3 Iu's ED because of sides. You don't know how you will respond to it until you try it.

I will try 2 Iu's per day....If I don't feel it is enough then I will hopefully up the dose.

I can actually afford 480 ius right now. You guys really think it would be pointless to go on it with only 480 ius?

Again, I am not interested in great strength increases or physique changes, just healing of ligaments/tendons/joints.

Any more opinions?

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I can actually afford 480 ius right now. You guys really think it would be pointless to go on it with only 480 ius?

Again, I am not interested in great strength increases or physique changes, just healing of ligaments/tendons/joints.

Any more opinions?
    Not worthless at all.

If you run 4iu 5 days on /2 days off you should have about 6 months worth.

Start using 2 and ramp up to 4, you might not even need that much to reach your goal.

Thanks, I may do it but I am still uncertain.

Yea, by the 6th month end, I will be able to get another cycle and another......like 360 ius to run during it.

Hmmmmm.........

I would start now if I had 480IU's to shoot at 4IU 5/2 split..

If you got it then I'd try it skull.. let us know how it goes for you.
    -B D
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]

I B D
    AR VET

You guys have any info on generic bluetops? That shit comonly used? 191 right?

They claim it.. I will be trying it here in the next couple weeks.. let you know how it goes. I'm just not positive if it's really 191aa.. ofcourse a company would claim that for the sales..

Oh ok, I just made another thread bout this lol.

Yea def lemme know how it goes cause I think we know the same one.......

Thread Information