Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

Johnny B - Do you still cycle lr3?

Do you still use lr3IGF-1 or are you sticking to GH (slin?) and AAS only? I've read so many less than impressive posts on it's effectivness. I used it for a month and it seemed ok but I wasn't blown out of the water. I was also on prop and tbol so it's hard to say what's really working and what's not. I think I had better pumps on it but who knows? I'm on my first full cycle (5 kits) of Jin right now so I hope the increased natty igf-1 after a few months is the kicker.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Do you still use lr3IGF-1 or are you sticking to GH (slin?) and AAS only? I've read so many less than impressive posts on it's effectivness. I used it for a month and it seemed ok but I wasn't blown out of the water. I was also on prop and tbol so it's hard to say what's really working and what's not. I think I had better pumps on it but who knows? I'm on my first full cycle (5 kits) of Jin right now so I hope the increased natty igf-1 after a few months is the kicker.
    Yes I'll still be using LR3, right now with this thing going on with my back, I'm not cycling anything.

JohnnyB

Thread Information