john5 is offline New Member

dosage of jin or overall health and minimal muscle growth?

im considering running 2iu daily for hrt mainly for health benefits like improved libido, antidepresant effect ect..
    im 36 and basically havent been able to gain muscle without the use of prohormones or the newer legal anti estrogens since my mid 20's.
    i do have low normal testosterone (390 total) but im not gonna be taking any testostrone again since my body has exstreme reaction with even a slight increase in testosterone(cold sweats 24/7, my skin actually stays cold and sweaty in 100 degree heat when i go above baseline)

so im wondering if i will be able to gain about 7 to 8 lbs of lean mass in a yr from 2iu daily, i guess ill find out..ill try 2iu for a few months then if im not gaining ill try 3.4 to 4ui untill i gain the 5 to 10 lbs of mass then go back to to ui for hrt and maitenance of the new mass!

at 4 ui 3x a week about 10 yrs ago for 3 weeks i saw dramatic improvments in pumps, strengh and vascularity(this was before the internet and havinmg info that gh needed to be taken daily)
    but i was also on prescription thyroid at the time even though my thyroid was in normal range( he put me on it from me complaining of cold hands and feet, the thyroid made me cold and sweaty like the test wich is very odd since its supposed to make you hot if over baseline, but once i took the hgh i felt terrific.. so i hope the hgh will do the trick by itself since i wont add anything to it!
    Last edited by john5; 07-04-2006 at 05:47 PM.

john5 is offline New Member
    heres sonething odd also, when i was on test cyponate 1 cc a week(prescribed in my 20's) my 6 hr glucose tollerance test flatlined (didnt move up or down after drinking the suger water) when on nothing i shot up drastically and came down drastically, i always thought since the gh plays a part in sugar metabolism it mite be why i had such dramitc results all the way around with my short sample of gh..

Thread Information