Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    doublefister is offline Associate Member

Should I stop my HGH if I have gyno?

I ended up getting gyno from my TRT treatment following Swale's protocols and I am following Bino's guide to treat it. I was just bumping up to 4IU's a day but then was told that I should drop the HGH if I have gyno. Is this true? It makes sense if its a tumor. I have a small lump under my right nip and a smaller one on my left. Feels more like a gland if anything and it seems to get mushier I guess as each day passes with the Letro or it could just be all in my head.

Since I dropped my HGH which hasn't even been a week and been on the Letrozole for 2 weeks at 2.5mg my joints are killing me especially the tendonitis in my elbow. I want to get back on the HGH but want to know if I should or not or just wait till the gyno subsides.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I have heard of people stopping due to gyno but bump for more definate replies.

vermin is offline Member
    What else are you taking for TRT? You mention "TRT treatment following Swale's protocols ", but TRT is test and then you jump right into an HGH discussion.

Did you/are you taking HCG ? This is the first thing to look at with TRT and gyno, IMHO.

Also, what HGH are you taking? Are you sure it is good? I have seen even some local anti-aging docs try to pass off HCG as HGH.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    I was on TRT because of low test. I also qualified for HGH and I was using that mainly because I wanted to heal my separated shoulder faster. My TRT consisted of 100mg test cyp every week, 250IU's HCG twice a week, and worked my way up to 4IU's everyday on HGH. My HGH is jintropin as the prescribed stuff is overpriced.

Thread Information