Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pensilneck is offline Associate Member

GH 4iu vs. 6iu??

Someone ho have expersience about this...Is there big differences between doseges 4iu and 6iu/ed?
    I`m now on 4iu/ed, 5on 2off and wondering to bump dose up to 6iu, but am I gonna notice nothing else than it´s cost more ..
    Thanks for replys

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I felt a bit more pumped in the gym with 6IU over using 4IU.My injuries also seemed to be healing a bit faster. As I went along I increased my dose by 1IU every other week or so until I peaked out at 9IU/day and then the sides got really bad. Ive had to drop down to 4IU/day and run that for a month to get rid of the sides. If I were you I wouldnt increase the dose more than 1IU/day. Go up to 5IUs and see how that works for you. If youre not careful youll run into sides and have to back off like I did. Overall I feel like the higher doses are worth it.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    I have been on 10 iu eod for over two months and notice a big difference. I was previously on 4 iu's ed. I have better recovery and fat burning is increased as well.

lieusion is offline New Member
    so can i just start out with 10 iu's eod or do i have to starts with less i just want the most out of 700 iu's i will deal with the sides as long as they are only temp. and what would be a good amount of aas to use with this to see max. results

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by lieusion
    so can i just start out with 10 iu's eod or do i have to starts with less i just want the most out of 700 iu's i will deal with the sides as long as they are only temp. and what would be a good amount of aas to use with this to see max. results
    You do it that way and the sides will kick your ass, I can almost gaurantee that !!!

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Slowly rampup to desired dose by .5 every week or two, this should keep sides to a minimum

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Slowly rampup to desired dose by .5 every week or two, this should keep sides to a minimum
    This is by far safest way in terms of minimizing sides. I went from 3 iu's to 5 and then 10 iu's eod and have not had any problems, but keep in mind that as stated above ramping up slowly will hopefully prevent sides that might cause you to have to quit or slowdown. Good luck!

Thread Information