blask is offline New Member

any difference between 6on/1off and 5on/2off?

I am currently running 2iu a day (6 days on/ 1 day off) of thanktropins and will continue to run that through my first kit. When I start my second kit I plan on going to 4iu and staying at that dose. I was going to bump it down to 5 days on/ 2 days off a week for financial reasons. Any benefits to running it the extra 6th day a week or does it not make that much of a difference? Also, if i wanted to not take it two days would it be best to have those days back to back (ie sat and sunday off) or split it throughout the week (ie wensday off and sunday off)

Also i plan on running the GH for at least 8months, hopefully year round if everything goes as planned.
    \
    Thanks

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    its up to you. i perfer to have as many days as possible on but others perfer to save money and only use it on workout days. the choice is yours
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

have you ever ran the 5on 2off protocol, and if so did you notice any difference from running 6on/1off or 7on?

Thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've ran HGH ED, 6/1 and 5/2... no noticable difference.

-Gear

thanks gear

Thread Information