simm is offline Senior Member

'RAW Material' hgh?

When somebody/company offers to sell you HGH as raw material,what should i expect from this statement if i am to go ahead and order? How will it arrive etc? It is from a top chinese company! Thanks

ianchov is offline Associate Member
    make sure that you checked your source

Typically when you have companies selling HGH as "raw material", what you get is a huge vial of say 600 IU's in a single vial, instead of separated out into smaller quantities that can be used in the scope of the viable reconstituted life of HGH (about 3 weeks or so).

The "raw material" providers primarily sell to manufacturers of vitamins and sport supplements ... so they are using huge quantities in the manufacturing of the supplement. A lot of those HGH sublinqual spray supplements you see with a whopping 200,000 nanograms (tongue in cheek of course ... not even a IU in the whole bottle) of HGH per bottle and the like use raw material powders.

For a single user, getting your HGH this way wouldn't be too wise. There really isn't a good way to deal with 600 IU or bigger vials, unless you and a few friends are going to be drawing out of it over a reasonable period of time (2-3 weeks). The other question of course is the purity and cleanliness of it. Since it is primarily marketed to companies that are using HGH for oral applications, injecting may or may not be a wise thing to consider.

Hope that gives you at least a little insight on the questions to ask before considering your source.

Thanks Redbaron! I totally understand that and i am going to order smaller single vials as usual! Thanks bro

goose is offline Banned
    Simm mate...

Make sure you contact me when you brew your stuff,LOL.

LOL.....Wish i was able to seperate the hgh without destroying it,then there would be plenty to go round! ;-)

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There is quite a few things you must take into consideration when dealing with raw HGH. First thing, as simm mentioned, this kind of stuff is fragile, so ensure you handle it with care. It could take quite a while to seperate raw HGH especially if you are seperating larger quantaties. Also, remeber that all this must be done in a sterile environment and don't forget you need all the right equipment as well to do something like this. So it can be done, but I hope you have patience and time, because it's not something that takes a minute or two to do.

-Gear

vampishsum is offline New Member
    that some good info bro.

Thread Information