Thread: HGH & Gyno

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member

HGH & Gyno

OK, I have read some studies (you can find them on PubMed) saying Gynecomastia is one possible side effect of HGH use.
    What are the ways one can prevent this from happening? Aside from surgery to remove the gland completely, could Nolvadex /Aromasin be taken while on the HGH? Or would that be a waste of the HGH, as Nolvadex (Tamoxifen ) can mess with IGF-1 transcription from what I've read.
    Should I just go ahead and get the glands totally removed before comencing HGH use or try the HGH with some gyno-prevention?

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpdawgin
    OK, I have read some studies (you can find them on PubMed) saying Gynecomastia is one possible side effect of HGH use.
    What are the ways one can prevent this from happening? Aside from surgery to remove the gland completely, could Nolvadex /Aromasin be taken while on the HGH? Or would that be a waste of the HGH, as Nolvadex (Tamoxifen ) can mess with IGF-1 transcription from what I've read.
    Should I just go ahead and get the glands totally removed before comencing HGH use or try the HGH with some gyno-prevention?
    Aromasin should be sufficient by itself. I think using both novla and Aromasin is overkill. I use Aromasin myself in a small daily dose.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 04:03 PM.

allsafe is offline New Member
    Dude... are u serious about surgery? I didn't even know that was an option, but dam bro stay away from the knife if possible.

I am doing some research with 35 iu hgh ED, 300 mcg Deca & 550 Enth 1xwk. I had gyno issue arise, I didn't think from grow but from the other. 2nd cycle of grow, didn't see the gyno last time.

Recommend to you to try Lion's oral Letro to knock out the gyno sides. I am using for a week, and seeing positive results. A bro on all but grow is using Liquidex. No feedback from him, but try these simple sprays before going under the knife!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I know a guy who was having symptoms of gyno and believe he was starting to get it from gh alone. HGH in the presents of estrogen can cause gyno, look for red barons guide and the med reference is there.

By the way he was on his 4th month and was doing 8iu - 10iu six days per week.

He is now taking nolva.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    edit
    Last edited by Ufa; 12-23-2006 at 11:20 AM.

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I know a guy who was having symptoms of gyno and believe he was starting to get it from gh alone. HGH in the presents of estrogen can cause gyno, look for red barons guide and the med reference is there.

By the way he was on his 4th month and was doing 8iu - 10iu six days per week.

He is now taking nolva.
    Yeah I was considering taking Nolva if that happens, but I have read that Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) can lower IGF-1, which would reduce the benefits of the HGH. Is there any other anti-gyno precaution as effective as Nolva that doesn't mess around with the IGF-1?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    nolva hinders lowers your endo hgh output,this is why you get lower igf level. no worries with exogenous hgh administration imo.

-rodge

Thread Information