Brklynmuscle is offline New Member

How Do You Take Igf And Mgf Together

I want to take IGF-1 LR3 with MGF.... how do you take these together...

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    I want to know the same thing!!!! please help

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Still says noting on the amounts or recomendations on how much to use on Lr3IGF-Or MGF

Quote Originally Posted by Adam F
    Still says noting on the amounts or recomendations on how much to use on Lr3IGF-Or MGF
    Here's what the article says:

"Well, in talking with bodybuilders and other athletes, I’m finding that the magic starts with these drugs at about 80-100mcgs, which is injected into the primary muscle trained in the preceding workout- half going into that muscle on one side of the body, the other half going into the mirror image of that muscle on the other side. "

I now think that 100mcg of IGF and 2x that amount of MGF is optimal.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    but after 80mcg is when u can start growing your intestines. how do u stop that anthony?

Quote Originally Posted by caban
    but after 80mcg is when u can start growing your intestines. how do u stop that anthony?
    Never happened to me. Where did that exact number come from?

davemuscle is offline New Member
    bump about the intestines growth

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I used IGF-1 and MGF during my last PCT of a 14 weeker of prop/tren /winny and it definitely helped me preserve almost all of my gains. I only lost a few lbs and actually got stronger during PCT. I set some personal bests on lifts!! I would run 400mcgs of MGF immediately after work (200mcgs in each side) into muscle worked and 45-60 minutes later I ran 40 mcgs of IGF (20 mcg in each side) and had good results. I worked out 4 days/wk and never injected on off days. There's all kinds of talk about intestinal growth, but its all that just talk. some say theyve got it, while others dont. Personally, I have good results with 40-50mcgs of IGF 3-4 times a week so I dont see any reason to go with higher doses. More isnt always better.

door is offline New Member
    Regular mgf is said to be useless. PegMGF will give results as it will stay in your system for some time(half life is like 4 days). You want to take 200mcg
    2x/wk pegmgf, and igf-1 50-60mcg 4x/wk. You must shoot pegmgf 12-24 hours before your igf-1 shoot. As pegmgf will proliferate myobalsts and that will immediatly stop once igf-1 is injected.

Quote Originally Posted by door
    Regular mgf is said to be useless. PegMGF will give results as it will stay in your system for some time(half life is like 4 days). You want to take 200mcg
    2x/wk pegmgf, and igf-1 50-60mcg 4x/wk. You must shoot pegmgf 12-24 hours before your igf-1 shoot. As pegmgf will proliferate myobalsts and that will immediatly stop once igf-1 is injected.
    I thought regular MGF worked pretty well incombination with IGF. Have yet to try PEG MGF, but you shouldnt knock something until you try it!!

door is offline New Member
    True i have yet to try it, but from the research i have done, there seems to be much info about how it wont work, or no where near as effective as pegmgf. Its so cheap now, maybe i will give it a shot.

True i have yet to try it, but from the research i have done, there seems to be much info about how it wont work, or no where near as effective as pegmgf. Its so cheap now, maybe i will give it a shot.
    I would definitely suggest running it along with IGF

And, out of curiousity, was that information on how "good" PEGMGF is produced by a company that sells it?

Remember...the people saying regular MGF won't work are people who formerly sold it. Did they refund all of their customers for buying a product which they now say couldn't possibly work (but at the time they were selling it, said it did)?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    And, out of curiousity, was that information on how "good" PEGMGF is produced by a company that sells it?

Remember...the people saying regular MGF won't work are people who formerly sold it. Did they refund all of their customers for buying a product which they now say couldn't possibly work (but at the time they were selling it, said it did)?

Good point AR!!!

Thread Information