Columbus is offline Anabolic Member

What is the BEST igf-1 lr3

Just curious on thoughts to the best IGF......seems pretty cheap for the gains made during bulking phases or even pct........inquiring minds

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I don't believe you need IGF columbus, I also don't believe it's worth the cost.

What makes you think this peptide will benefit you?

Gains retention is increased if IGF is used in a cycle I am not sure why, but IGF1 seems to make gains on a cycle stick with virtually no post cycle loss. Every bodybuilder I’ve spoken with seems to think this for some reason. Most of them use drugs like Anadrol or Dianabol with it because of the amount of size attained with these drugs. The usual draw back to these drugs is that in most users there is a post cycle “crash” that occurs, so the reasoning is to toss IGF1 into the stack and grow larger faster with out the post cycle crash blues.

My point is you aren't even experienced enough to retain your gains without IGF so what makes you think spending hundreds of dollars on the hormone will make that much of a difference?

IGF is for much more advanced (as you put it) "bodybuilders", which you are not, just trying to save you some cash and give it to you straight.

I've used it numerous times, didn't impress me much.

150?

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    My point is you aren't even experienced enough to retain your gains without IGF so what makes you think spending hundreds of dollars on the hormone will make that much of a difference?

IGF is for much more advanced (as you put it) "bodybuilders", which you are not, just trying to save you some cash and give it to you straight.

I've used it numerous times, didn't impress me much.

Co-singed.

Which Part?

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    The whole thinG!

IGF - not slin..........

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I dont think you should use it either. It would be a much better idea to get a killer diet and training routine down first.

I personally like IGF, will be using it again shortly. But like B D said, he isnt even impressed with it. I wouldnt, myself, go as far to say that. I dont go into anything expecting huge gains like some fools think. Like the threads about "How much weight did YOU gain on Test/deca blah blah." Firstly, who cares what the hell someone else gained considering 90% of people on this site dont even know much about bodybuilding. So then people will say 25lbs yo!! Ya BS, 10lbs fat and 10lbs water with maybe 5lbs muscle. Then the guy who asked the question will be so excited that maybe he too can gain that much. Frankly that guy obviously doesnt know shit either and if was a real bodybuilder or serious wouldnt care AT ALL what any other person gained. I am for maybe 7-8lbs of muscle in a given cycle, that along with regular muscle gains off cycle will give me about 15-18 pounds of muscle a year, thats DAMN good. ANd people claim they gain 25lbs in one cycle. What a laugh.

Anyways, so its the same for you here. You are probably expecting a lot and to be honest I wouldnt be surprised if you did it and looked/felt the EXACT same after.

So getting back to what B D said, I dont go as far as to say Im not impressed, I notice the small changes that occurr and am happy because it is advancement none-the-less. But you have to be advanced and in tune with your body to recognize these things. At your stage in the game its really not worth all they money because you just arent going to be able to fully utilize it properly.

goose is offline Banned
    I dont see any harm giving it a try,it`s just economic.Biologically using AAS is more Dangerous,playing with your hormones, Endless times shutting your natty down it is not healthy.I have a problem with people who have not reached the full muscle potential Naturally using AAS. However, I have a more relaxed Approach with IGF as it`s quite safe.You will see mild results on a non restricted diet.....
    Last edited by goose; 11-17-2006 at 02:06 PM.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I dont see any harm giving it a try,it`s just economic.Biologically using AAS is more Dangerous,playing with your hormones, Endless times shutting your natty down it is not healthy.I have a problem with people who have not reached the full muscle potential Naturally using AAS. However, I have a more relaxed Approach with IGF as it`s quite safe.You will see mild results on a non restricted diet.....
    I dont think it's safe, or any safer than AAS anyway. there have been no real long term human studies on it.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    I dont think it's safe, or any safer than AAS anyway. there have been no real long term human studies on it.

I have to Disagree.In the last month I know a guy who has used AAS from 19 years old,he is now 27 and on HRT for life.

With IGF please tell me the potential effects ? Remember you can only cycle IGF for 6 months per year.You remind me of the old school days of HGH,people saying you will mutate to Frankenstein with size 16 feet.Give me a break.IGF/HGH is far safer than AAS.

I have to Disagree.In the last month I know a guy who has used AAS from 19 years old,he is now 27 and on HRT for life.

With IGF please tell me the potential effects ? Remember you can only cycle IGF for 6 months per year.You remind me of the old school days of HGH,people saying you will mutate to Frankenstein with size 16 feet.Give me a break.IGF/HGH is far safer than AAS.
    It all depends on the length of his cycles, which compounds he used or abused, quality of his PCTs... when you're using these substances there are simply too many variables. the bottom line is you're messing with your health if you're not extremely careful. My point with IGF is that there have been no long term human studies, as there have been with AAS. It's known that IGF-1 is responsible for cell hypertrophy. this includes cancer cells. it's also known that these cells take a long time to mature. I've done one run of IGF and the results were disappointing. anything that risks giving me cancer down the road I'll stay away from.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    It all depends on the length of his cycles, which compounds he used or abused, quality of his PCTs... when you're using these substances there are simply too many variables. the bottom line is you're messing with your health if you're not extremely careful. My point with IGF is that there have been no long term human studies, as there have been with AAS. It's known that IGF-1 is responsible for cell hypertrophy. this includes cancer cells. it's also known that these cells take a long time to mature. I've done one run of IGF and the results were disappointing. anything that risks giving me cancer down the road I'll stay away from.

I appreciate your post and respect your views.The unknown is scary.We do have studies with long term HGH use that is Positive,you could correlate but that is speculation.

What results did you get?

I appreciate your post and respect your views.The unknown is scary.We do have studies with long term HGH use that is Positive,you could correlate but that is speculation.

What results did you get?
    I was running a cycle of test at the time and all I noticed was an increased perpetual pump. I was literally pumped all day long. but that went away after discontinuation.

Yea Bino, Should've stated I don't think it's worth the money not that I don't like the peptide itself.

It worked well precontest etc but the money could've been spent elsewhere and it wouldn't have effected my placing one way or the other IMO.

Sometimes it seems drugs are taken in place of hardwork and a spot on diet, so rather than spend the extra money just show more dedication and spend the money where it counts... Proper nutrition.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sometimes it seems drugs are taken in place of hardwork and a spot on diet, so rather than spend the extra money just show more dedication and spend the money where it counts... Proper nutrition.

Well said,
    To many people looking for the easy way out.......and there isnt one.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I dont think you should use it either. It would be a much better idea to get a killer diet and training routine down first.

I personally like IGF, will be using it again shortly. But like B D said, he isnt even impressed with it. I wouldnt, myself, go as far to say that. I dont go into anything expecting huge gains like some fools think. Like the threads about "How much weight did YOU gain on Test/deca blah blah." Firstly, who cares what the hell someone else gained considering 90% of people on this site dont even know much about bodybuilding. So then people will say 25lbs yo!! Ya BS, 10lbs fat and 10lbs water with maybe 5lbs muscle. Then the guy who asked the question will be so excited that maybe he too can gain that much. Frankly that guy obviously doesnt know shit either and if was a real bodybuilder or serious wouldnt care AT ALL what any other person gained. I am for maybe 7-8lbs of muscle in a given cycle, that along with regular muscle gains off cycle will give me about 15-18 pounds of muscle a year, thats DAMN good. ANd people claim they gain 25lbs in one cycle. What a laugh.

Anyways, so its the same for you here. You are probably expecting a lot and to be honest I wouldnt be surprised if you did it and looked/felt the EXACT same after.

So getting back to what B D said, I dont go as far as to say Im not impressed, I notice the small changes that occurr and am happy because it is advancement none-the-less. But you have to be advanced and in tune with your body to recognize these things. At your stage in the game its really not worth all they money because you just arent going to be able to fully utilize it properly.
    F^^ing great post bro. You should copy this and periodically just sprinkle it throughout the forums on this site.

Right fu<king on.

Thread Information