Thread: What is MGF?

jos
    jos is offline New Member

What is MGF?

Sorry to be a dope - I'm a relatively experienced AAS user, know about IGF1 and hGH. Am about to start my first ever experience with IGF (pending some questions in this forum) and have used hGH for over 4 years. Never tried insulin - a bit worried about that one.

However, it wasn't until I joined this discussion forum that I had ever heard of MGF. I've scanned all of the threads I can find on MGF (and searched Google - only to be directed to several MG automobile forums) - and it is only referred to as MGF. What is it? Are there any 'handbooks' for its use as there seem to be from several members on insulin, IGF and hGH?

Many thanks.

GreenNBroken is offline New Member
    Last edited by GreenNBroken; 05-21-2007 at 12:20 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jos
    Sorry to be a dope - I'm a relatively experienced AAS user, know about IGF1 and hGH. Am about to start my first ever experience with IGF (pending some questions in this forum) and have used hGH for over 4 years. Never tried insulin - a bit worried about that one.

However, it wasn't until I joined this discussion forum that I had ever heard of MGF. I've scanned all of the threads I can find on MGF (and searched Google - only to be directed to several MG automobile forums) - and it is only referred to as MGF. What is it? Are there any 'handbooks' for its use as there seem to be from several members on insulin, IGF and hGH?

Many thanks.
    Try the search button on the menu bar.

If you use it enough, you can spout the info that you learned back to newbies and act like a vet

or

you can actually do some reading and learn something.

Welcome aboard

jos
    jos is offline New Member
    OK - Mechano Growth Factor.

And I've never been on site where you had to click to get to the SEARCH function. I work on websites for a living - that's not user friendly.

Regardless - my bad for not searching further and finding it. I've been searching and reading for over 10 days. I DID read hundreds of posts throughout IGF and GH and found MGF referred to continuously as MGF. I even clicked on the link that appears when you type in the sponsors selected products and it still didn't pop out.

Patience with newbies (such as me) to discussion forums is appreciated...

J

Last edited by GreenNBroken; 05-21-2007 at 12:20 AM.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenNBroken
    Wow, didn't think that even trying to be helpful would get me insulted. Should've know better. I believe everything that I stated clearly explained that the info came from this board. I merely pointed out that unless there was a little bit more due diligence folks just like you would swarm in for the abuse and still not answer his questions. I figured it was a hell of a lot better to have a fellow newbie say, 'Dude, check your action' then to have folks just like you leave a string of 'trying searching' posts.

Folks come here looking for information, folks already here have the option to help or not, if you are tired of helping people then don't post. I would further challege you to find a single post on this board by me where I claimed to have any 'expert' knowledge or be a 'vet' at anything.

Comment was not directed at you at all. Chill.

Last edited by GreenNBroken; 05-21-2007 at 12:19 AM.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jos
    OK - Mechano Growth Factor.

And I've never been on site where you had to click to get to the SEARCH function. I work on websites for a living - that's not user friendly.

Regardless - my bad for not searching further and finding it. I've been searching and reading for over 10 days. I DID read hundreds of posts throughout IGF and GH and found MGF referred to continuously as MGF. I even clicked on the link that appears when you type in the sponsors selected products and it still didn't pop out.

Patience with newbies (such as me) to discussion forums is appreciated...

J
    I dont see how thats not user friendly, Information is there for you to find. cant have every answer laid out on the line for you, dont ya know. nothing worth having or attaining comes easy, knowledge is certainly no acception. sit back, and be prepared to do some work at it. we all did and we all benefited from this. We will gladly share information we have come accross, but it would be nice for someone to come forth with some knowledge of their own already to show us that you are serious, rather than just want things handed to you

and I am glad to hear you are tryin to find your information yourself, however in 10 days what do you expect to learn, you wont find all the answers in 10 days. Ive been readin on here for a long time myself and am alwasy learning. I spent most of the time in the first place reading and learning before I wanted to post and ask questions. its called being self reliant, read and learn and when you are ready for putting what you have learned into practical use, then you ask to make sure you have all the little things worked out to the tit!

No flam, I read back and this almost seems to be a flame, however you have to understand, when you come out and just ask questions without showing us that you have any honest effort into reseaching information yourself, it gets frustrating as many members here deal with the same sort of thing day in and day out

cheers man, best of luck in your journey

Thread Information