paulastone is offline Member

ansomone and possible infection

ok i need some info or opinion only from people that know what they're talking about.

budy of mine was talking and told me that hi's client had eating flesh desease from injecting subQ in the leg with ansomone gh. He had pain at the site and started getting fever so high that he had to go to hospital! he went into a small coma and they pumped him full of drugs. He went for surgery and they took out bout the size of a soft ball worth of muscle in his legs. He is better now.

He said it was eating flesh, but to me it sounds like plain ol' site infection.
    opinions?? What do you guys think could of happen? is it likely to get this eating flesh desease from ansomone?

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    It's called Necrotizing Fasciitis

It's basically a bacterial infection gone major nasty, the bacteria are basically spreding out of control in your flesh and the chemicals they release cause your flesh to die rather nastily.

The bacteria responsible are quite often Stroptococcus, normally wat gives you a sore throat!! But it ha been known for Staphylococcus to take hold which is much nastier!!

Could have quite literally ben a dirty needle, poor site cleaning before injectiona dn obviously contaminated water mixed with the HGH!!

Jay

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    ok i need some info or opinion only from people that know what they're talking about.

budy of mine was talking and told me that hi's client had eating flesh desease from injecting subQ in the leg with ansomone gh. He had pain at the site and started getting fever so high that he had to go to hospital! he went into a small coma and they pumped him full of drugs. He went for surgery and they took out bout the size of a soft ball worth of muscle in his legs. He is better now.

He said it was eating flesh, but to me it sounds like plain ol' site infection.
    opinions?? What do you guys think could of happen? is it likely to get this eating flesh desease from ansomone?
    What you are saying is what he is saying. Bacteria (necrotizing fasciitis) that 'eats' flesh is a symptom of a very bad infection and if the cause of the bacteria entering the body is from site injection doesn't mean it will always manifest at the injection site. The bacteria can travel through the body and manifest literally anywhere, even in organs, such as the lungs, or heart.

paulastone is offline Member
    Great info guys and thx alot this helps alot to understand how it sort of went down.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member

fred9 is offline Member
    goddamn...that are some freaky pictures

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    better safe than sorry

Thread Information