Thread: lr3-igf1 help!

jack000 is offline New Member

lr3-igf1 help!

Hey guys, i hav a 1000mcg bottle of igf in liquid form along with BW. For a 20mcg jab how much BW do i need to draw with it?? p.s. how is mcg measured on a 1ML barrel (100units)?? Kind Regards. Jack

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    The concentration depends on how much liquid it is mixed in...if the IGF is diluted in 2 ML of solution, every 10 units on a one cc needle would be 50 MCG's..if you wanted every 10 units to be 20 mcg's you would need to dilute it in 5 ML of solution....and how ever much IGF you withdraw, draw double the amount of BW into the syringe (ex. 10 units of IGF + 20 units of BW) ....but DO NOT mix BW into your vial of IGF....i hope it helped....(20 mcgs is a pretty small dose, u might wanna up that to 40 or 50.)

to start with how many mcg is a 1ml (100unit) barrell? how is mcg measured on this?

eko ramadan is offline New Member
    1ml is = 100iu so 20iu is 40mcg with 5ml of water. So you do the math. this is on a 100unit slin pin

wrong Eko your math is wrong if 1ml =100iu then 20iu = .2 ml you have not listed the weight per ml.
    If it is 100mcg per ml then 20 iu = 20 mcg this is the a standard concentration. But then again IGF in liquid for is not manufactured for distribution. You need to know the concentration of your liquid and it's volume.

I dont know bout the volume or concerntration of the liquid but its the ***** laboratories igf. www.getlr3.com

Thread Information