Roidbeginner is offline Junior Member

Storage of liquid HGH

I wonder if anyone know the max time for storage of reconstituted HGH at 4 celsius.

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    The max time is about 6 weeks to 8 weeks. That's what the labs say but bacteria growth is the main concern over HGH deactivation. The longer a reconstituted vial of HGH sits the more chance it has of growing bacteria.

Someguy123 is offline Member
    depends what you reconstituted it with.

HGH is sensitive stuff. It's just a good idea to mix enough for a few days instead of a month. Bacteriostatic Water as the diluent will keep the HGH at full strength for 6 to 8 weeks in the frig.

holdmypole-r1 is offline New Member
    The only thing you have to be careful of is shaking the bottles after reconstituted... correct? From what I've heard and read, vibrations can weaken the HGH

Someguy123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by holdmypole-r1 View Post
    The only thing you have to be careful of is shaking the bottles after reconstituted... correct? From what I've heard and read, vibrations can weaken the HGH

yes this is true. but the things you mix it with, can change how long it will last for. if you mix it with sterile water, than its only good for a few days. because bacteria can grow in it. but bacteriostatic water will last much longer. not sure on how long it lasts in B12??

When you reconstitute HGH run the water slowly down the side of the vial. Squirting water directly into the middle of the vial will disrupt the proteins in the HGH and could make it less potent. When the stuff's dry it really not a problem. It's just when it gets mixed.

holdmypole-r1 is offline New Member
    From what I have heard bacteriostatic water is the best thing to reconstitute with. And thanks for clearing up what happens when its in the dry state scotchguard. I was actually wondering about the dry state also. I am currently storing mine in my fridge in the dry state. Heard it was the best way to store even when its dry.

Thread Information