Billytk03z is offline Member

Since starting HGH.. my libido and sleep is better! is this common?

I am not so suprised about my sleep being better, but I am suprised that my libido is getting better... I had been suffering from low libido and mild depression for the past year due to adrenal fatigue but since starting hgh about 2 weeks ago I noticed I am feeling less depressed and my libido is getting stronger/better (im not all the way back to how I used to be but it is a definate improvement).... is libido enhanced from hgh?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Yes I get both plus great skin, I love GH.

Da_Mayor is offline Junior Member
    i've always had great libido and great skin so i couldnt tell ya but the sleep oh yeah and i dont like it cause i am sleepy all the time plus i get crazier dreams

Sharky72 is offline Associate Member
    Bump... Has anyone experienced this???

I can honestly say right now my libido and orgasms are so very much better!!! If this is the hgh causing this then its worth it just for that!!

prncezzml is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    I can honestly say right now my libido and orgasms are so very much better!!! If this is the hgh causing this then its worth it just for that!!
    I agree! At least with the libido and orgasm thing, the sleep, I can't really tell because I have a little munchkin that keeps me up at night....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_Mayor
    i've always had great libido and great skin so i couldnt tell ya but the sleep oh yeah and i dont like it cause i am sleepy all the time plus i get crazier dreams
    Yes the dreams, man.

pit_bully is offline Associate Member
    I ran it for 3 months (I know it wasnt long enough, but I lost my supplier) and I noticed my libido was like I was 18 again. I cant wait to start this cycle for a year long run. My libido could use the boost. I just finished 4 weeks ago a Winny/Tren /Test E cycle and followed that up with 4 weeks of IGF, but my junk aint working as good as it used to. Im not fully recovered yet. Last time I ran it it recovered me quick.

comradebillyboy is offline Associate Member
    at 59, my libido is up fat is down and I feel better all around. I have been on at 2iu ed for 4 months now.

Ok, my girlfriend is hating me right now..... I was suffering from low libido prior to getting on HGH... when my girl wanted to fool around it was 50/50 for me, sometimes I would and sometimes I wouldnt and if I did do it I wasnt all that into it due to being stressed and tired with job and such... Now I want it all the time and my girl is pushing me off, LOL... I really feel energized sexually.. not only is my libido better but I actually feel more sexual mentally, if anyone knows what i mean by that.... on a sided note tho, the dreams are more vivid, especially the sex dreams!!!

kburek is offline Junior Member
    I got the same results after my HGH cycle

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    Ok, my girlfriend is hating me right now..... I was suffering from low libido prior to getting on HGH... when my girl wanted to fool around it was 50/50 for me, sometimes I would and sometimes I wouldnt and if I did do it I wasnt all that into it due to being stressed and tired with job and such... Now I want it all the time and my girl is pushing me off, LOL... I really feel energized sexually.. not only is my libido better but I actually feel more sexual mentally, if anyone knows what i mean by that.... on a sided note tho, the dreams are more vivid, especially the sex dreams!!!
    What is your girlfriends phone number? J/K

znak is offline Senior Member
    Good libido (morning wood) is one of the first indicators for me that hgh is kicking in. And, yeah, it happens in the first two weeks!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I don't notice any libido changes but then again I'm always a horny bastard

The improved sleep and vivid dreams are awesome!

POSH is offline Member
    Does this happen with IGF too?

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Dunno about IGF, but since starting hgh 6 months ago my sleep, sex and dreams have all been better. I think the second and third months were best and a little wild.

Thread Information