3 Pack 2mg hGH PROTEIN PEPTIDE FRAGMENT 177-191

Curious to know who has tried this product and what kinds of results you've had. When I went to read testamonials/reviews Hmmm
    How many IU's just has a price. BUY THIS. WTF. CAn sombody please explain this product to me please?

buckner is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Nemisis
    Curious to know who has tried this product and what kinds of results you've had. When I went to read testamonials/reviews Hmmm
    How many IU's just has a price. BUY THIS. WTF. CAn sombody please explain this product to me please?

BUMP, i too am interested in any testimonials, etc. also dosage duration info, thanks!

It is the hgh Fragment responsible for fat loss.Fat loss is over a period of time just like HGH. Result very but many have seen positive results.

Revelation78 is offline Banned
    Well, I'll be starting a IGF1 and HGH fragment next week once it arrives from Lion; so I can let you know. Ordered 1 month supply of both, I figured if the results after 1 month are promising I'll cough up more cash for a longer run. I have before pictures I took yesterday, and I almost vomited of how much I let me myself go after my motorcycle accident. After pictures will come in the beginning of January. I may even take pics mid-way, haven't decided yet.

djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member

Dosages

What are the typical dosages people are running for this compound?

210lbs male at 6'1" would run how many mcgs for how long?

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Try 200mcg at night on an empty stomach sub-q.

djgoodspeed is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JC2007
    Try 200mcg at night on an empty stomach sub-q.

For how long 6 months? and can it be run concurrent with 3iu's of GH per day. What types of results would one expect??

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djgoodspeed
    For how long 6 months? and can it be run concurrent with 3iu's of GH per day. What types of results would one expect??
    As far as I know it can be run as long as you want to run it. Results are hard to gauge as it all comes down to your diet, etc...

Yes it can be run concurrent with GH. From what I know 200mcg of the GH Fragment is equivalent to running 8 IU, fat-loss wise...

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong though because I very well may be.

Skills is offline Associate Member
    I been running it for 6 or 7 weeks now along with 5 ius a day of HGH. I also training twice a day but I would have to say that the peptide is doing its job well. My abs are about 4 to 6 weeks away and I have lost a lot of fat from the tops of my legs and mid section. All in all, very worth while. I am pinning it before my morning cardio, which seems to give even better results.

Thread Information