P!ttzburgh1 is offline New Member

Novice in need of experience/wisdom

Hello all,

Just a few questions for the experienced users in here. I'm looking to lose body fat and put on some lean muscle. I don't care about gaining alot of muscle, I just need to get rid of this fat. I have 50x10ml HGH and unlimited quanity of winny tabs. I started taking 50mgs of Winny each day already (one week ago), I'm waiting for my insulin pins to get in. I was thinking 500mls at 3mls eod would last me about 5months. Can someone give me some input or some suggestions on how to get the most out of this cycle. Maybe even a good workout routine and diet tips to help me reach my goal (200lbs lean muscle)? I also have Clem, Oxandro, and Diabol 10 if I should be doing a different cycle please give me some input.

info about myself:
    32yo
    230lbs
    5'10"ht

2 cycles under my belt;
    Decca and Test (Great results)
    Finnaplex and Test (descent results, alot of bad wieght gain after coming off the cycle)
    Last edited by P!ttzburgh1; 12-17-2006 at 07:44 PM. Reason: title change

P!ttzburgh1 is offline New Member

Novice in need of experience/wisdom

Follow on questions after confusing myself trying to read all the previous threads. Actually forget the previous post, here are my stats and here's what I have in stock, keep in mind I've already started using Winny (Stanozolol ) 50mg per day.

age 32, ht 510, wt 230
    goal 200 lean muscle
    stock: 50x10mls hgh, Stanozolol, Clenbuterol , Diabol 10, Oxandrolone

I'm just loking for someone to give me some advice on reaching a goal. Could someone provide with some advice on a proper cycle, workout, and diet to cut fat. I thought that I could break these products up and get a couple of cycles out of them.

Thanks in advance for the help!!
    Last edited by P!ttzburgh1; 12-17-2006 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Better title

simm is offline Senior Member
    i just don't understand this 10ml vials of hgh.......

Thread Information