Thread: GH Problem...

vitor is offline Anabolic Member

GH Problem...

Ime on my first GH cycle now and I recently increased my dosage up from
    4iu(5on 2off), to 10iu eod(in week 10). Results have been good, but recently joint pain and CTS have gotten bad, very bad!
    I am also using tren , test, primo and winny but that shoudnt have anything to do with it. Unfortually I am barely able to lift now...

I dont want to stop the GH, but in your opinion, how much should I lower the dosage? And for long until I can start to slowly increase the dosage again?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    winny could be causing your joint pain too..i would lower your amount of GH back to where you were and let the sides subside..if you want to go back up later, I would ramp up more slowly instead of going for 4IU to 10IU in one week

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    vitor...did you ramp up slowly from 4iu to 10iu ?

that is key in avoiding these sides....

also, there has been much talk about increased multivitamins intake to aid in joint pains/CTS sides associated with hgh....
    im not sure how true these statements are, but i increased my multi-vit intake and sides did improve significantly
    (could have been on their way to improve on their own anyway, but cant hurt to try)

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    vitor...did you ramp up slowly from 4iu to 10iu ?

that is key in avoiding these sides....

also, there has been much talk about increased multivitamins intake to aid in joint pains/CTS sides associated with hgh....
    im not sure how true these statements are, but i increased my multi-vit intake and sides did improve significantly
    (could have been on their way to improve on their own anyway, but cant hurt to try)
    I was running 4 iu a/day and bumped it up to 10 eod, so I thought it woudnt be a big strech, but it defently was...

I will try to increase my vit/min intake like you suggested, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    I was running 4 iu a/day and bumped it up to 10 eod, so I thought it woudnt be a big strech, but it defently was...

no problem...perhaps drop back down to 5iu ED and increase your gh intake by 1iu every week till you hit 8iu ED....then make that switch over to 10iu eod if you'de like

jumping from 4iu in one day to 10iu would defintely bring those sides

good luck

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor

Vitor thats a huge stretch dude. I went from 3IU 5 on 2 off to 4IU ED and I was in fvcking agony to the point where I had to stop completely. If I was you I would go back to 4IU until the pain subsides and then start climbing but by 1 or 2IU at a time

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Vitor thats a huge stretch dude. I went from 3IU 5 on 2 off to 4IU ED and I was in fvcking agony to the point where I had to stop completely. If I was you I would go back to 4IU until the pain subsides and then start climbing but by 1 or 2IU at a time
    Do you think so? - I would have thought 4iu ed to 10iu eod would have been tolerable - it is only equivalent to an increase of 1iu ed.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Do you think so? - I would have thought 4iu ed to 10iu eod would have been tolerable - it is only equivalent to an increase of 1iu ed.
    the concern is not the overall weekly intake but the intake in one sitting. he went from injecting 4iu in one shot to 10iu.

ramping up daily is the best option, then making the switch over to eod if desired.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    the concern is not the overall weekly intake but the intake in one sitting. he went from injecting 4iu in one shot to 10iu.

ramping up daily is the best option, then making the switch over to eod if desired.
    OK, I had always thought the weekly intake was the main factor, that and I was also under the impression from anecdotal evidence I had read on here that an eod dose double that of an ed dose (i.e. 10iu eod compared to 5iu ed) would yield less sides.

Personally myself and my training partner have only ever had minimal sides from GH, maybe because we always shoot it with slin, when my training partner started he jumped straight in at 10iu jin and 10iu humalog eod PWO and only experienced a little lethargy and a bit of knee pain - and yes, the jin was definitely legit!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    OK, I had always thought the weekly intake was the main factor, that and I was also under the impression from anecdotal evidence I had read on here that an eod dose double that of an ed dose (i.e. 10iu eod compared to 5iu ed) would yield less sides.

Personally myself and my training partner have only ever had minimal sides from GH, maybe because we always shoot it with slin, when my training partner started he jumped straight in at 10iu jin and 10iu humalog eod PWO and only experienced a little lethargy and a bit of knee pain - and yes, the jin was definitely legit!
    wow lol...yeah i've never had any major issues with sides in regards to hgh dosing, but i have a buddy who was having rough sides when jumping from 2 to 5iu ED...had to back down and ramp up vey slowly

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    wow lol...yeah i've never had any major issues with sides in regards to hgh dosing, but i have a buddy who was having rough sides when jumping from 2 to 5iu ED...had to back down and ramp up vey slowly
    That was my experience. It kicked my ass big time

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    1-1.5 iu per week increase usaually keeps the sides tolerable.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Ive done that now, down to 4iu.
    Ive also 4x my vitamin/mineral intake, and the pain have subsided a greate deal

It really sucks when you cant train properly on cycle...

Thread Information