dblock189 is offline Associate Member

most effective igf1 fat loss ??rodge help??

I am planning on doing a cycle of igf1 shortly.. I will have two mgs and planning in doing 60mcg...30mcg in body part and 30mcg...i will incorporate lots of cardio so thats not an issue and a good diet...what i wondering is how should i incorporate carbs into my diet? if i were not to eat carbs would i burn more fat as if i did eat carbs? i hear people eat a huge amount of carbs and still lose fat and stay same weight..how bout if i were to cut carb to a minimal? when is better take carbs preworkout or postwork out? usually i eat carbs rite before i lift aroudn 6:30 and eat again postworkout around 9 just protein drink some chicken and eggwites? i know its late but im starving after that so i dont have much choice...i wont sleep...so please rodger anyother of the guys that have some input please help...i do use the search button but i cant seem to get a direct annswere please help

bump...somebody has to know come on guys......

bump

Quote Originally Posted by dblock189
    I am planning on doing a cycle of igf1 shortly.. I will have two mgs and planning in doing 60mcg...30mcg in body part and 30mcg...i will incorporate lots of cardio so thats not an issue and a good diet...what i wondering is how should i incorporate carbs into my diet? if i were not to eat carbs would i burn more fat as if i did eat carbs? i hear people eat a huge amount of carbs and still lose fat and stay same weight..how bout if i were to cut carb to a minimal? when is better take carbs preworkout or postwork out? usually i eat carbs rite before i lift aroudn 6:30 and eat again postworkout around 9 just protein drink some chicken and eggwites? i know its late but im starving after that so i dont have much choice...i wont sleep...so please rodger anyother of the guys that have some input please help...i do use the search button but i cant seem to get a direct annswere please help

You definitely dont want to go too low on your carbs with the IGF, you'll get Virtigo and dizzyness. My advice is to keep the carbs clean, and if it's fat loss your looking for then do the bulk of your carbs in the morning and PWO right after your shot. I'd do like 100grams w/ breakfast and 2-300 grams PWO, no less w/ the IGF and the dosage your running

for clean carbs would you consider brown rice and wheat pasta as a source of clean carbs? Now u mean take 100 grams of carbs in the morning, and then 200-300 grams afterworkout? The issue is i get home already 9 from the gym so wouldnt it be to late to eat that much carbs? Thats what i was worried about...sorry for so many questions just trying to get a feel for this...so ima shot post workout and have my protein and lots of carbs at that time..idk how im still gonna lose fat lol..

dblock

ionakid13 is offline New Member

life

yo Dblock...do you store your IGF in the refrigerator?? Because i have mine all mixed and been keeping in my bedroom. will it be bad and not work?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i don't like the low carb aproach when trying to cut down. i just take in enough protein and play with my carbs as neccesary.

and i like to take in a high dose of t3 with my lr3 igf-1 if i try to loose bf%.

-rodge

Most of the bodybuilders I work with do a carb cycling approach when cutting.

Thread Information