needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

HGH Short Heavy Blitz Cycles...

In regards to HGH short blitz cycles... do they work ? I have never run HGH before but read quite a lot about it, i am interested in using it in a possibly 4 week short cycle... The dosage i had in mind was around 12iu's Cycled 3 days on 3 days off (unless there are better ways of running this) - 144iu's in total over the 30 days... Anyone had any results running HGH like this ?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Probably have so much cts you would have to stop with tons of water retention.

pimpdawgin is offline Associate Member
    Wouldn't that also risk
    a) your body producing antibodies to the exogenous HGH, as it in way higher levels than the body is used to?
    b) Impeding your natural production, even if it were injected in the morning.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would not fancy trying it, sides were awful even bumping from 3 to 4 iu let alone 12!!

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdawgin
    Wouldn't that also risk
    a) your body producing antibodies to the exogenous HGH, as it in way higher levels than the body is used to?
    b) Impeding your natural production, even if it were injected in the morning.
    a. Not if the HGH is 191aa
    b. Natural hormone supression may occur at any dose and if injected at any time.
    -XL

jing jai

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Probably have so much cts you would have to stop with tons of water retention.
    Agreed, took me a long time to work up a tolerance to 10iu.
    -XL

jing jai

So what are the major sides.. all iv read is bloating and pains in joints... How severe would the sides be do you recon, going from never running HGH before straight up to 12iu's... Could i not just Use something such as hexarelin after HGH in order to sort out my natural HGH levels and get them back to normal... I do not see any problems in running AAS and HGH if PCT compounds and hexarelin etc are used... on the other hand i do see them as vital if you choose to go that route... people are idiots if they do not use them

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sides, hmmmmm, well on the way to work I hold a cup of coffee in one hand and about two minutes it starts to slide out because I have no strength left in my hand, also when I ride my quad I cant push the thumb throttle in after about twenty minutes. My arms fall asleep after only a few minutes of lying on them, joint pain (knuckles sometimes real bad). Honestly the sides are very life altering, fuc's me up at work, even though GH makes you sleep deeper, I wake up ten times a nite cuz my arms are numb, or when my alarm clock goes off I cant hit the switch bewcause I have sic pins and needles. I would run the GH for a few months before you do this cycle, level off at 5-7iu's for a month, then try a big bump. I jumped from 5 to 8iu's with just a week of hard sides.

neverfail is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Sides, hmmmmm, well on the way to work I hold a cup of coffee in one hand and about two minutes it starts to slide out because I have no strength left in my hand, also when I ride my quad I cant push the thumb throttle in after about twenty minutes. My arms fall asleep after only a few minutes of lying on them, joint pain (knuckles sometimes real bad). Honestly the sides are very life altering, fuc's me up at work, even though GH makes you sleep deeper, I wake up ten times a nite cuz my arms are numb, or when my alarm clock goes off I cant hit the switch bewcause I have sic pins and needles. I would run the GH for a few months before you do this cycle, level off at 5-7iu's for a month, then try a big bump. I jumped from 5 to 8iu's with just a week of hard sides.
    I was only using 2IU's/day and around 3mo I experienced the same type sides as BigGuns. Riding motorcycle became dangerous after 20 minutes. Now 9mo in I use 4IU's/day and have no sides at all.
    As far as doing that many IU's in that short a period of time, it could be a pain in the wrist. Best of luck...........nf

Jason865 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    In regards to HGH short blitz cycles... do they work ? I have never run HGH before but read quite a lot about it, i am interested in using it in a possibly 4 week short cycle... The dosage i had in mind was around 12iu's Cycled 3 days on 3 days off (unless there are better ways of running this) - 144iu's in total over the 30 days... Anyone had any results running HGH like this ?
    No they do not, better to run them long at low to moderate doses 4-8iu ed.

has anyone actually every tryed doing this ? Just starting on 12iu's for a month or so... or is everyone just making assumptions... im just interested thats all as it would work well with the short blitz AAS cycle theory... May just try IGF-1 in place of it at a high dosage...

has anyone actually every tryed doing this ? Just starting on 12iu's for a month or so... or is everyone just making assumptions... im just interested thats all as it would work well with the short blitz AAS cycle theory... May just try IGF-1 in place of it at a high dosage...
    Bump

I dont think it would be possable to go stright onto 12iu's ed. The sides would be totally undearable, try going stright onto 4iu, even that is difficult of you are using good quality HGH.

Therefore, I dont think anyone will be able to answer your quesion exatly as you pose it. However, I have built up a tolllerence by gradualy increasing the dose over a number of months(with constant sides). I started on 2iu. During my short cycle i went upto 12iu's with excellent results. So, 12iu's does work in a blitz cycle, just as long as you can handle the sides!!
    -XL

jing jai

vermin is offline Member
    There is support for this notion in the literature, but your dosage is not nearly high enough (unless you are only about 160 pounds). Based on the results in the attached paper, you need to take 0.067mg/kg ED for a month to get the short burst results. And it should be noted that these are runners who went straight into this heavy dose, so while it is rough it can and has been done.

For me, that will be 8.1mg/day (or 21IU ED). I am going to hit this for the 4 weeks prior to my next cycle, while carb cycling. I figure I will start the HGH about the start of February, so by Valentine's day I should not be able to use the keyboard.
    Attached Files Attached Files

How do i convert what i get in Mg's to Iu's ?

How do i convert what i get in Mg's to Iu's ?
    And does 1mg equal 1000mcg ?
    Last edited by needbigguns; 01-05-2007 at 02:15 AM.

Most HGH manufacturers use 1mg = 3 IU's ... In general I would use either 2.7 IU's or 3 IU's per mg. 1 milligram does indeed equal 1000 micrograms.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm shocked to see so many people reporting such terrible side effects at such low doses

i have used jin, hyge and generic blue's at a dose of upto 10iu's ED and the only sides i got were the occasional numb hands when i woke (but only when i woke - this problem did not continue throughout the day)

vermin is offline Member
    I believe it is Eli Lily that uses 2.6 mg/IU. That's the conversion Rudman et. al. used.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I will be doing some thing like this. I will be shooting 8 to 10 iu 4on for 12 weeks.

MidwestMuscle is offline New Member
    I feel theres no point of high gh doseages without insulin

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I will be doing igf and slin. But yes slin should be in there as well.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I usually run 3IU/day GH while I am on PCT and then increase it up to 6iU/day while on cycle. 5days on 5 off. I just finished a short cycle where I ran 6IU/day for the first 4 weeks and then during the 5th week I ran it at 8IU/day. I had never run it so high, and made a jump of 2IU/day suddenly and was expecting more sides but they didnt come! I did grow a bit more that week and felt a bit better than normal, picked up an additional 2 pounds that final week. I think if you bump it up like that for just a short time, and them bump it back down, the sides wont be bad at all.

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns View Post

wasn't there a master thread on this concept?

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    bump

Thread Information