JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Super log experiment...HGH frag

Alright folks...theres only one way to really find out whats gonna happen with this HGH frag...

since ive lost countless dollars screwing up igf1 before, i hated myself dearly for it...(2 vials reconstituted only with NaCL as the directions stated)...anyway, i was furious...this time i got it right and did igf 1 with AA...i hate messing things up...now to get to the point...

i bought 6mg of the HGH frag...so far i haven't read much good things about it, except Skills who says its doing great for him...im glad its working...maybe the 200mcg dosages is not enough...this is why i have decided to sacrifice my money and time to once again figure out wtf is going on here...

my experiment....i will take the first months worth of HGH frag at the normal recommended dose of 200mcg a day, in the morning before cardio...of couse my diet is already in place and i have lost great amounts of fat just from that...anyway, at on day 31, if i haven't seen any results , i will increase the dosage to 400mcg per day for the next 15 days...if this doesn't work, then i would assume this peptide is not worth getting...

anyway, that is my contribution to this community...

i will be stackin this with:

1GF 1 : 20mcg

T3 : 60mcg a day...

alright people day one begins tommorow morning, i will post updates every 7 days (friday)... theres no point to post every single day unless i notice something amazing...

i hope i can bring an end to this madness...
    Last edited by JuliusPleaser; 02-08-2007 at 08:24 PM.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    have you run IGF and T3 before? if not, how do you plan to isolate the gains from the GH fragment?

yes sir, i have ran them alone...

i just took my first injection sub-q in my a**moninal flab haha...i hope this will been gone in the next 30 days...

ill keep u posted

btw i measured my flabby waist...on the fatness, not jean size, and got 37 inches around...so next friday ill post again and see what it is

Skills is offline Associate Member
    Looking forward to following this thread. I ordered another 12 mg last night. I have gone from a size 40 to 32 in the last 6 months - got into 32's last week. What I am noticing is that the longer I use it the better it gets. I really notice it on my 2 week mini bulk cycles when I am eating above maintence and putting on weight but loosing fat esp around the top of legs and stomach. The funny thing is I only use clen and T3 on mini cuts. I took some measurements nearly a month ago and I am going to post the comparatives when the month is up. BTW, I am 94kg and use 250 mcgs ED before fasted morning cardio.
    Last edited by Skills; 02-10-2007 at 06:09 PM.

nice...i just started last friday...i am injecting sub q in my lower stomach....i hope this ish works ...we shall see

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    would it be ok to run this while running hgh also?

ok folks, i just started my 2nd 2mg bottle of HGH frag on monday..i am now on day 12, approx two weeks ....i havent been doing cardio, and yes, i know u guys will hate me for it, but its the only way to really see if this stuff is working...and the report is simply this:

Ive noticed that im leaning out in other areas like my back, chest, shoulders etc...im not too excited because i am eating flawlessly and taking t3 at 60mcg a day, plus igf1 20mcg a day...but so far it seems like im leaning out, but its too early to tell what is causing it...lion says that as u go along with the cycle it works more, so only time will tell but i do notice some changes

also, ive been shooting sub q around my abdomen, i just noticed a black and blue where i injected earlier today...is that something to be concerned about, or did i just hit a vein or something?...ok boys get back at me

stevey21 is offline New Member
    thats quite a bit of T3, add the IGF and its tough to see if the frags working. Goodwork so far though

Thread Information