bigdylan is offline Junior Member

HGH - Do you need to get sides to know it's working

I've been running Hygetropin for 4 months now (4IUs ed). I haven't gotten really any sides. My hands and feet got some pretty bad water retention for about 2-3 weeks but that's been it. I haven't gotten the numb hands that everyone else seems to get.

Thanks all!

graeme87 is offline Member
    I have ran some pretty high doses with out sides so to answer your question simply, no you don’t need to feel sides for it to know it’s working. What ahev your results if any been like? what brand are you using and are you sure your source is legit? Maybe you should try the pregnancy test on it to make sure you haven’t got hcg .

doghunter is offline Member
    if ur questioning it after 4mo it sounds like its not legit to me jmo
    @ 4iu ed u should know

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    At 4iu's you should have seen some fat loss at the very least.

bigdylan is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doghunter
    if ur questioning it after 4mo it sounds like its not legit to me jmo
    @ 4iu ed u should know
    Well it's from a legit source (I know alot of bros are getting their Hygetropin from this guy). Maybe I'm just not reacting to it well. I haven't seen signifcant changes in my body composition like I was expecting. I haven't lost much fat I don't think, but I just ran a bulker and was eating like mad.

Maybe so far it's helping me maintain. I don't know. Maybe it was damaged or something screwed up happened to it.

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    I was on a bulker as well and still noticed the fat around my gut and love handles disappearing. Now that my bulk cycle has been over for 21 days and I have lost the water retention from the Deca , I am really lean with absolutely no cardio. Still working hard in my workout routine so I am raising my heart rate but no treadmills.

graeme87 is offline Member
    what age are you? A lot of young guys need higher dosages to see decent results.

Jack Rabbit Slim is offline Associate Member
    I have been using Somatropin for about 2 months now and notice very little. I am only taking 2 iu's a day, but that is what I was told to start with. I notice that my hair grows faster and is thicker and notice a small amount of energy increase, that's about it.

Thread Information