BIGPHIL is offline Associate Member

HGH during a bulking cycle.... worthwhile??

HGH a worth while addition to a bulking cycle on top of gear and IGF ? Is it really necessary in a bulk phase?

I know it ill keep one lean but interms of muscle growth is it really worth it, would be using around 5 I,U a day

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    In my opinion NO. 5IU's a day will not do anything in helping you gain much muscle. It also will not keep you as lean as you think during a bulking cycle. This is a very subtle drug with subtle effects, only seen over time. This is just my opinion, but I do not think this would offer you any noticeable benefit. Good luck.
    I do 4iu's a day year around and the effects are subtle.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Depending on how old you are depends on if 5IU will be enough. In most cases, younger users will need a minimum of 5IU per day for muscle mass. If you are planning on running HGH long term then HGH can certainly benefit in adding size, but one 6 month HGH cycle won't bring any major gains.

-Gear

3rd Ranger Bn is offline New Member

My thoughts on the matter

There is not enough information to go on to really answer your question as already mentioned here; however, I personally use 12iu a day, 5 on 2 off. They are correct, in that shoet term use and only 5 iu's per day, willnot bring you results worth talking about, but it will benifit you, with respects to recovery time, joint pain, if any, etc. I would increase your intake to 8 iu's pre day if its in your budget for 4-6 months.

Take care

Thread Information