lxxlr8s is offline New Member

hgh question... when? confused?

ive been on jintropin for 2 months now. ive been taking 2ius in the morning and 2ius pwo. monday i start a pretty big cycle and was wondering if i should change when i take the hgh. im going to go to 6ius a day. should i take it all in the morning or all of it pwo?

ive read on here when taking pwo not to eat for an hour after taking a shot. but i thought when training and taking aas it was best to eat right after working out. i usually have a protien shake right after workout and then eat about an hour to an hour and a half after that. so when should i take my hgh?

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Split up the 6 i.u. in 2-3 shots. If you do it PWO only consume whey immediately and then you can consume protein/carbs/fats. 6i.u.'s should be fine.

lxxlr8s is offline New Member
    thanks for the reply jdavis. i guess ill still split it into 2 shots, 3 in the morn and 3 pwo.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lxxlr8s
    thanks for the reply jdavis. i guess ill still split it into 2 shots, 3 in the morn and 3 pwo.
    thats fine...just be sure to monitor any carb intake pre and post injection....

should give yourself at least 1 hour after and a couple hours before, thats why morning is ideal because typically your on an empty stomach and then you can just wait an hour to have some carbs

Thread Information