magX1 is offline New Member

hgh//hgh booster at 18 ?

I was wondering if im 18 , can i benfit from adding a little hgh or some hgh booster ?
    Im not talking about 4 IU ed -but about some small dose or even just some booster ? what do you think ?
    I ask that specifically on that region of ages(the ages of 18-21 when u done most of your growth but not 100% yet). and again im not talking about some very big doses like you do when u'r 30.

thx

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I know you're going to hate to hear this, but the farthest I would go is glutamine and arginine and lifting without any sugar in the blood. At 18 you are probably in the neighborhood of 1.5 i.u.'s of GH (the equivolent) as long as you are healthy and relatively normal. It is imperitive for you to take advantage of these younger years and work really hard for the physique and overall mental state you desire. You have a lot of clay, get to molding.

magX1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    I know you're going to hate to hear this, but the farthest I would go is glutamine and arginine and lifting without any sugar in the blood. At 18 you are probably in the neighborhood of 1.5 i.u.'s of GH (the equivolent) as long as you are healthy and relatively normal. It is imperitive for you to take advantage of these younger years and work really hard for the physique and overall mental state you desire. You have a lot of clay, get to molding.
    I do take advantage of this age - i train for almost 3 years(1.5-2 of them with good and proper eating/training/sleeping+sup). But i think(and read about this a little bit) that a bit more hgh or even just some hgh booster will give me some advantages/benefits-especially because of my age(adv/ben that will remark and stay even when ill get older). And again im not talking about advance hgh cycles(4 iu ed etc...).

Thread Information